Nate Diaz is the man.

Have you ever listened to Nate's interview? he talks about experiences growing up, how both brothers got into the world of MMA and all that shit. meanwhile, Conor's interview is about himself living the life and that all opponents are way below him and dismisses the loss to nate as a lucky win....
Yeah...same stuff the Diaz' and Conor have been saying for a while now.

Must be your first time hearing all this.

I don't think loyal means what you think it means.
image.jpg

I was definitely nervous as hell especially after the first round. I still remember clear as day my heart leaping up into my throat when Nate landed that one-two and Conor staggered. I jumped up and started screaming at my TV lmao for Nate to pounce, with vulgarities in place of Conor's name that I won't repeat here because of the possible perception of fighter bashing.

Excellent fight. That's all I'm really hoping for in the rematch besides Nate coming in and giving it his all with a full training camp.

Pretty much. Huge difference between being a Strikeforce champ and a UFC champ.

same and i had just scared the wife and child when Tate won i picked up my kid and started jumping up and down. "she did it! she fucking did it!" then i regrouped and like you said my heart was jumping out of my chest since the first seconds "if he lands just one Stockton slap he earned his money, he has Kron Gracie in his corner so i hope they have been drilling some savagery" was my last post before the fight and when he landed that first slap and he smiled i relaxed a little then that 1-2 hits and then he goes on to finish him i go ape shit again i start running around slapping my self in the face ripping a pillow apart. Nate deserved that big payday and every ounce of respect given and withheld. felt the same when Nick beat Lawler. Warriors both of them.

same and i had just scared the wife and child when Tate won i picked up my kid and started jumping up and down. "she did it! she fucking did it!" then i regrouped and like you said my heart was jumping out of my chest since the first seconds "if he lands just one Stockton slap he earned his money, he has Kron Gracie in his corner so i hope they have been drilling some savagery" was my last post before the fight and when he landed that first slap and he smiled i relaxed a little then that 1-2 hits and then he goes on to finish him i go ape shit again i start running around slapping my self in the face ripping a pillow apart. Nate deserved that big payday and every ounce of respect given and withheld. felt the same when Nick beat Lawler. Warriors both of them.
The good 'ol Stockton pillow rip.

When I first started watching MMA I used to really not like the Diaz brothers- I just thought they were jerks.

And then I listened to some interviews of them where they explained their mindsets and backgrounds and they make so much sense now.

If you guys haven't seen it check out Nate's Conan interview. The guy is the realist person in the sport of MMA.

I know what you mean, mate. Nate, much like his brother, doesn't seem to measure his words, he just says how he feels. So rare in TV land. Such a stand-up guy too. Great role model, especially for kids who maybe aren't so eloquent or good at handling the fake world where must do our "9 to 5s." An asset for the community in Stockton.

I never really like the guy because of his thuggish antics and all the brawls I've seen him involved with. But watching more interviews with him, he seems like a chill dude who doesn't take shit from people and he's pretty funny.

So you disagree with MJ DUIs because you don't think MJ should be on the banned list (the same reason)?

You're OK with someone diving around loaded, as long as it's from a bong and not from a pint glass?

Sounds like someone has been doing the wake and bake this morning.

I mean......I guess we could keep the conversation going.......or I could also stop typing and bang my head against this brick wa

"Watched interviews",just admit yo started liking him after he whooped Conor .

"realist person", "keeps it real", etc

The latest stupid buzzwords excusing individuals for being ignorant idiots.
In other words, he means to say Nate does not mince words? He says it exactly how he sees it. He has a back bone to say what needs to be said, and does not suck up to anyone.

In other words, he means to say Nate does not mince words? He says it exactly how he sees it. He has a back bone to say what needs to be said, and does not suck up to anyone.

More buzzword gibberish.

"exactly how he sees it". Really? Who the fuck cares how a mentally stunted moron "sees" anything? Nate Diaz is a 30 year old man with the intellect of a 14 year old ICP fan.

"needs to be said". What the fuck has Nate Diaz ever said that "needed to be said"? Just because he has a similar hair style to Ghandi doesn't make him Ghandi.

"does not suck up to anyone". Except his equally stupid brother, who he idolized growing up and followed in his footsteps of not learning anything in school and pretending to be a gangster. Oh, and Cesar Gracie, a morally bankrupt scumbag charlatan.

If he loses wheres his fanbase gonna go? Conors next opponent?

LOL

More buzzword gibberish.

"exactly how he sees it". Really? Who the fuck cares how a mentally stunted moron "sees" anything? Nate Diaz is a 30 year old man with the intellect of a 14 year old ICP fan.

"needs to be said". What the fuck has Nate Diaz ever said that "needed to be said"? Just because he has a similar hair style to Ghandi doesn't make him Ghandi.

"does not suck up to anyone". Except his equally stupid brother, who he idolized growing up and followed in his footsteps of not learning anything in school and pretending to be a gangster. Oh, and Cesar Gracie, a morally bankrupt scumbag charlatan.
You need salsa with that "chip" on your shoulder?!

Back