Nate Diaz is the best trash talker in mma

Don't tell me what to do and don't act like you know what I'm thinking or trying to rationalize. You don't know anything about me.

I think Connor's a great fighter but his act is corny.

Don't ever try to speak for me again.
<6>

<36>
At this fucking garbage ass thread. Nate couldn't tell you what he had for breakfast this morning without stumbling and stuttering over himself. Fuck outta here with this 'best trash talker' nonsense. He's a good fighter, let's leave it at that.

This is possibly the greatest off the cuff trash talking and it wasn't by Nate.

Nate beat Michael Johnson and got on the mic and called out Conor. He got the fight. Thats how good he is at this. He had the best lines in the short buildup to the fight and won those exchanges without even really trying. And after he beat down Conor in the fight and forced him to tap out, he got on the mic and delivered possibly the best, if not most quoted, post fight line in the history of the UFC.

He is so much better at this than Conor. The mere thought of having to do a mini-press tour with Nate for 200 that would have included a stop in Stockton was enough for Conor to turn his back on $10m+ and postpone the rematch. He didn't want to have to answer questions about panic wrestling or touchbutt in the park or Stockton slaps. Thats how good Nate's trash talk is.

I ain't surprised mother fucker

Nobody wants to see a Nate PC without Conor just like nobody wants to see a Nate fight without Conor.

No... because he's not trying to trash talk. He's just being Nate.

No reason to pump tires over bullshit like this.

funny-gifs25.gif

Just stop. Conor is the best trash talker the sport has ever seen. Hence why he has so many fans and makes so much money. Chael is second place. If Chael had more talent and was a more exciting fighter it would be between them but there is a gap due to his fight style.

Nayt is a guy who is perfect for hardcore fans but hes not that funny or witty. He does really simple insults like 'fuck you motherfucker' and it doesn't go beyond that. Conor has so many different quotes.

Conor is a terrible trash talker. He has a song and dance, and the lowest common denominator eats it up. He isn't spontaneous, he isn't a quick thinker, and is never, ever funny.

Nate isn't a great trash talker either but I would rather listen to him any day, it doesn't feel like you're watching someone play part, which is all Conor does. Nate says something and you're getting Nate. I don't always agree with him but I have a mountain of respect for him.

Nobody wants to see a Nate PC without Conor just like nobody wants to see a Nate fight without Conor.

I do. I never miss Nate fight, I never miss a Diaz fight.

Every second of Conor watching in a press conference is a second of my life wasted. He's vapor. He sits there playing his role saying ludicrous things because his imbecile fans eat it up.

I'm a grown up. Conor bores me to death.

Nate beat Michael Johnson and got on the mic and called out Conor. He got the fight. Thats how good he is at this. He had the best lines in the short buildup to the fight and won those exchanges without even really trying. And after he beat down Conor in the fight and forced him to tap out, he got on the mic and delivered possibly the best, if not most quoted, post fight line in the history of the UFC.

He is so much better at this than Conor. The mere thought of having to do a mini-press tour with Nate for 200 that would have included a stop in Stockton was enough for Conor to turn his back on $10m+ and postpone the rematch. He didn't want to have to answer questions about panic wrestling or touchbutt in the park or Stockton slaps. Thats how good Nate's trash talk is.

I ain't surprised mother fucker

I think if Nate had gotten half the push Conor got he'd be twice as big.

"Playing touch butt with that dork in the park" is better than all of Conor's lines combined.

Diaz did a great job in one press conference but generally seems uninterested in whats going on. I think Chael and probably Bisping are much better at off the cuff trash talk. Conor is regurgitated mirror practiced lines.. but he does have good timing.

Back