Nate Diaz is the best trash talker in mma

KOfinger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He made conor look like a clown. That's saying something.

Conor already makes himself look like a clown.

Nate was just the first to call him on it.

chael-sonnen.jpg

I'm Nate fan and his not a trash talker but a real talker. His not into trash talking. His just incredible good at speaking his mind

Nate just didn't play into Conor's game. Everyone else got trolled hard. Nate doesn't bite at that shit.

Just stop. Conor is the best trash talker the sport has ever seen. Hence why he has so many fans and makes so much money. Chael is second place. If Chael had more talent and was a more exciting fighter it would be between them but there is a gap due to his fight style.

Nayt is a guy who is perfect for hardcore fans but hes not that funny or witty. He does really simple insults like 'fuck you motherfucker' and it doesn't go beyond that. Conor has so many different quotes.

Just stop. Conor is the best trash talker the sport has ever seen. Hence why he has so many fans and makes so much money. Chael is second place. If Chael had more talent and was a more exciting fighter it would be between them but there is a gap due to his fight style.

Nayt is a guy who is perfect for hardcore fans but hes not that funny or witty. He does really simple insults like 'fuck you motherfucker' and it doesn't go beyond that. Conor has so many different quotes.

Conor writes and memorizes his lines.

You can tell by how he awkwardly stops mid sentence sometimes and has to restart.

He's corny. When you try that hard its not impressive.

Nates trash talk comes from the heart lol.

It's like night and day. Conor tries so hard and Diaz is just keeping it real 100% of the time.

Chael is a better trash talker.

Nick Diaz is a hilarious trash talker.

You can tell by how he awkwardly stops mid sentence sometimes and has to restart.

Give 3 examples of Conor "awkwardly stopping mid sentence and having to restart."

Nate had one solid line. Conor schooled him for the rest of it.

Give 3 examples of Conor "awkwardly stopping mid sentence and having to restart."

When he was going on about RDA's kids being called Bob and Donald.

When he told Porier he has a cousin named Cletus.

When he was talking about his checks being "super heavyweight".

Oh my god just say don't like Conor and get on with your life. Stop trying to rationalize it. You don't like the fucker, and that's not a surprise that people don't like him, but just be fucking honest. He sounds like an arrogant asshole, his fans suck, and therefore everything that comes out of him sucks too. There!

Nate doesn't trash talk, he just says ______, mothwrfucker. He made Conor look like a nit wit, but that's cause he never got ruffled. Was too high for all that.

Oh my god just say don't like Conor and get on with your life. Stop trying to rationalize it. You don't like the fucker, and that's not a surprise that people don't like him, but just be fucking honest. He sounds like an arrogant asshole, his fans suck, and therefore everything that comes out of him sucks too. There!

Don't tell me what to do and don't act like you know what I'm thinking or trying to rationalize. You don't know anything about me.

I think Connor's a great fighter but his act is corny.

Don't ever try to speak for me again.

Back