Nate Diaz is punchdrunk

That really wasn’t even that bad.

I’ve seen much worse interviews by both of them.

tenor.gif

It's getting punch in the head that's making it hard for Nate to speak, not weed. Nate's known for being able to take a shot and that's bad for him long term. Chuck sounds the same, watch Chucks earlier interviews compared to today.

For sure between the early 00's and the late 00's it was obvious for chuck. But dont you find chuck seems to give clearer itws these days? It was the feeling i had anyway but maybe i tried to convince myself is not brain damaged for good.

For sure between the early 00's and the late 00's it was obvious for chuck. But dont you find chuck seems to give clearer itws these days? It was the feeling i had anyway but maybe i tried to convince myself is not brain damaged for good.
Chuck fought tit for tat (kinda like Nate) , anyone who depends on their chin too much is gonna take some long term damage. Chuck's well educated, he use to speak really really well.

Weed doesn't do that.

with an iq of 209, tis common to have difficulty communicating with regular human

I think I’m fairly well spoken but I’d sure as hell stutter if on the Conan show too..

The Diaz brothers are not comfortable speaking in public. It’s pretty evident and not a sign of CTE

What happens? Barely score a majority decision against a man that made him quit?

{<jordan}{<jordan}

giphy.gif
No this IS What happens

2w7laop.gif

30viqgm.gif

UltimateMessyFugu-size_restricted.gif

In both fights Conor has beaten the absolute dog shit out of Nate

Conor the career FW has dished out career altering damage to WW Nate across both fights

Y'all just hatin

Next thread : "Is Curtis Blaydes Punch Drunk?"

As far as I remember Nick sounds pretty much the same as when he was on TUF. Couple that withbeing stoned....

At least I hope it’s not accumulated damage from MMA

Brain damage plus weed is not a good combo. I hope he is ok in the future.

I'm not certain public speaking is a strength of the Diaz brothers. {<Scared}

Holy shit they still have that emoji lol? That's great and I'm case anyone didn't notice, both the Diaz Bros have gone on record saying how bad their social anxiety is. I actually thought it was good how relaxed Nate looked there and after the conor fight.

Diaz bros have a combined IQ of 60 that's why they always sound moronic

Back