Nate Diaz is not much smaller than Jon Jones at this point

Thanks for the step by step analysis.

But the weight ratio between Rumble/Brennan is much wider than Diaz/Mcgregor

Lol holy shit this is hilarious.

My favorite is the pic of Nick and Nate where Nick is almost facing sideways. Lol.

The pic of Nick and Jones is slanted. Look at the direction their torsos go in. Now turn your head looking at it, and pretend Jones isn't leaning his head into the picture. The difference becomes obvious.

But hey, now we have recent proof that you're stupid, so thank you for that.

Let's keep it super simple: Nick has fought at 185, and there is a pic where Nate is clearly 15 lbs. heavier at least. Jones has said before he cuts from 215, therefore not a huge difference, we're talking a handful of lbs. Don't get me wrong though obviously Jones is bigger than Nate and Nick,
Jones also said he wasn't on PEDs and would never get a DUI, so I'm not taking his word for anything. Jones walks around at 225-230, Nate probably 180ish. He might have put on a few pounds for this fight, but he obviously wasn't cutting 50 lbs to make LW.

Jones-Silva-2.png

001_Anderson_Silva_and_Nick_Diaz.0.0.jpg

Nate Diaz cuts height too

waiting for eventual Dolce Diet plug from ts

Oh yes, TS, totally,
I mean just look at the proof. Here's Nate standing next to the mountain (same day, similar light conditions)

the_Diaz_Mountain.jpg

But wait, if what you say is true then why did Diaz only weigh 1 pound heavier than connie for their 196 weigh in? Diaz was 169 vs connies 168. It's hard to see things objectively when you're stuck in tapnors butthole I suppose.

have you see the picture of jones next to overeem? jones is bigger than overeem, so nate diaz is actually the same size as alistair overeem

have you see the picture of jones next to overeem? jones is bigger than overeem, so nate diaz is actually the same size as alistair overeem
And Overeem is nearly the same size as Hong Man Choi.
Nate is nearly SEVEN feet tall!

Oh yes, TS, totally,
I mean just look at the proof. Here's Nate standing next to the mountain (same day, similar light conditions)

the_Diaz_Mountain.jpg

But wait, if what you say is true then why did Diaz only weigh 1 pound heavier than connie for their 196 weigh in? Diaz was 169 vs connies 168. It's hard to see things objectively when you're stuck in tapnors butthole I suppose.

You can't be serious, you must know what weight cutting is by now. Anthony Johnson was also "the same weight" as Yoshida and Brenneman.

On top of the fact that pics can be very deceiving. Jon was young in that pic. And in the nate, nick pic nate is squared off (looks bigger than when your turned sideways like nick is) and he's looking up which makes his neck bigger. Fail, phail, fale on so many levels.

Back