Nate Diaz is not much smaller than Jon Jones at this point

AndrewGolota48

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Here is Jones with Nick Diaz, who he has maybe an inch height advantage over and a bit bigger frame (Nick looks the same size but he's in a jacket whereas Jones has a t-shirt, so I presume Jones is bigger).

Nick has traditionally been a little bigger than Nate...here's where it gets interesting, because that has all changed, dramatically.

hqdefault.jpg

Nate has been bulking HARD and now has a neck twice as thick as Nick, broader and thicker traps and delts, more dense core muscle, and even appears to have a slight height advantage (remember Nate was very young when he entered the UFC and his original measurements were taken, he's apparently still growing).

nbPvy7Bj.jpg

The fight with Conor is a circus show that AT THE VERY LEAST rivals Anthony Johnson vs Brenneman.

brennemanjohnson.jpg

That's a pathetic attempt. Step your game up.
Nate fights @ 155

Are you retarded, TS, or just really badly trolling?

{<diaz}

Delusional.

The problem is your reasoning ability, not the TS'.

He compares nick to jones....then nick to nate....therefore nate = same size as jones.

pay attention

Sorry forgot to include the photo evidence of Nate with Nick, you might want to retract your statements after looking. Remember Nick is a guy who has fought at 185 several times.

So much fail in this I don't even know where to begin.

That pic with Nick is either a weird angle, or him standing on something next to Jones.

The Diaz bros are both 6 feet tall, with fairly small frames and little muscle.

Jones is a legit 6'4" with a good sized frame.

Not even REMOTELY close in size.

So much fail in this I don't even know where to begin.

That pic with Nick is either a weird angle, or him standing on something next to Jones.

The Diaz bros are both 6 feet tall, with fairly small frames and little muscle.

Jones is a legit 6'4" with a good sized frame.

Not even REMOTELY close in size.

Let's keep it super simple: Nick has fought at 185, and there is a pic where Nate is clearly 15 lbs. heavier at least. Jones has said before he cuts from 215, therefore not a huge difference, we're talking a handful of lbs. Don't get me wrong though obviously Jones is bigger than Nate and Nick,

Nick & Jon pic + Nick & Nate Pic + Thread title +Threadstarter's av = Au

Nates neck is think solid and t!ght

The TS is just trying to show that Nate's a pretty damned big lightweight. This is not a guy that walks around just 10 lbs more than Mac. He seems to be quite a bit bigger than that.

"at this point" ... shows the picture of 20 y.o Jon in a weird angle...

The problem is your reasoning ability, not the TS'.

He compares nick to jones....then nick to nate....therefore nate = same size as jones.

pay attention

Yes, I saw that. I too saw that Jones was smaller than Nate. Nate was dwarfing Reem last time I saw him. Massive if true.

"at this point" ... shows the picture of 20 y.o Jon in a weird angle...
So..... you have no imagination? Is it really up to TS to post pictures that back up his allegations or can we all use our god given gifts of imaginary-ness?

Such blatant troll attempts should merit a ban.

Back