Nate Diaz Is Going To Destroy Conor Because Of Reach and Height (Mixed With Technique):

(mixed with technique)

lulz

Dat BJJ technique...

Nate+Diaz+Guillotine+Chokes+Jim+Miller+-+UFC+on+Fox+3.gif

I am putting $50 on Nate. I think Nate stops him in the 4th. Conor will be frustrated with his reach and ability to slip punches. Conor will land some good kicks in the 1st and 2nd. I think Nate does his rangier stockton slap and outboxes Conor. I see Conor getting desperate for a couple takedowns, but being unsuccessful. 4th round TKO for Diaz. I win some cash.

Well, I got the round right and a sub . . .

Conor will lose for the reasons stated in the title.

Wish I could find a thread I made a long time ago ago about the reaches and heights of the champs vs the rest of the division.

On a related note, Ceronne looked/seemed to be the guy to put Nate into a hospital. And then Diaz' jab caught Donald's nose.

I'll guess round 2 triangle sub for Diaz.

Default, decision Diaz.

well whaddya know? well done sir.

It's a nice day to be mr. 3bet USA.

I had Mousasi-Silva-Diaz in a triple bet,hometown decision by Bisping robbed me lol

That was not a hometown decision. Don't be mad at the judges....be mad at Silva. In all his time off, he forgot that dancing and playing pattycake isn't fighting and accidentally got outstruck in rounds 1,2 and 4. He was also losing the 3rd until the last half second knee.

And Diaz ended up winning because of Chin and Cardio (mixed with technique.)

Back