Nate Diaz Is Going To Destroy Conor Because Of Reach and Height (Mixed With Technique):

dissolved

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Conor will lose for the reasons stated in the title.

Wish I could find a thread I made a long time ago ago about the reaches and heights of the champs vs the rest of the division.

On a related note, Ceronne looked/seemed to be the guy to put Nate into a hospital. And then Diaz' jab caught Donald's nose.

I'll guess round 2 triangle sub for Diaz.

Default, decision Diaz.

Last edited:
Oh dear.

Conor is destroying Diaz, there's nothing more to it.

It will be over inside one round. Movement and timing. Exactly why Conor will win. Also the short camp too

He had good odds
Put your money where your mouth is

Conor bless the haters

Conor will lose for the reasons stated in the title.

Wish I could find a thread I made a long time ago ago about the reaches and heights of the champs vs the rest of the division.

On a related note, Ceronne looked/seemed to be the guy to put Nate into a hospital. And then Diaz' jab caught Donald's nose.

Stop teasing us bro, post betting slips.

Oh dear.

It will be over inside one round. Movement and timing. Exactly why Conor will win. Also the short camp too

It seems that Joe Silva hasn't learned yet either. Probably agrees with you. The PPV machine will look impotent and tired.

If Diaz storms out and lands his first 6 punch combo then I'll believe.

Oh dear.

did you get that movement and timing line from Conor?

Back