Nate Diaz is fighting for the BMF, but how can you be a BMF if you are VEGAN....

Just to drop some knowledge on a fun/troll thread, the vegan diet is really unhealthy. Human beings should eat meat, fish, fruit and vegetables. That's the diet we were programmed for.

Yeah, those Ethiopian and Kenyan hominids were for sure "programmed" to eat a fuck ton of fish.

This video genuinely made me sad. That guy in the middle has a really weird one where he has a full on mental breakdown, the girl on the left is dead, and the one on the right is so huge that I genuinely pitty her. That heart attack grill place is just actually disgusting.

I don;t know what's dummer, you equating ones diet with their fighting mentality, oir you actually believing that being Vegan fills you with estrogen.

That's some classic bro science there.

Vegans are annoying, but people who feel insecure about eating meat when discussing vegans are equally as annoying.

Yeah, I don't think diet and badassness are related.

Unless you drink motor oil and eat nails.

The path to being a true BMF requires indulging in cannibalism. What could be more alpha than consuming your enemies after you have vanquished them?

I know that when I see a dude stuffing a burger down his face at a sports bar with a backwards hat, beer gut, and affliction shirt I sure think, "Damn, that guy's way badder than the diaz bros."

Who gives a fuck what they eat if they keep whooping ass?
<{blankeye}>

You should write a book on the subject man. Your insights could be of value to the human race.

I actually did the opposite, I read a lot of books and then told you this. But again, I'm probably replying to someone who never read a book in his life, and just likes to drop some idiotic joke to get some likes.
We're omnivores, what you're saying isn't exactly uncommon knowledge. The American diet is too meat heavy, though. We weren't programmed to eat processed meat every day of the week either.

Every excess is bad and I think we all agree on this. But again, thinking the meat people eat every day is the one nature wanted you to eat(grass fed animals, with no hormones or steroids) is foolish.
Yeah, those Ethiopian and Kenyan hominids were for sure "programmed" to eat a fuck ton of fish.

Ethiopia, Kenya, Siberia, Eurasia and America. We were programmed and evolved through MILLIONS of years eating fish in our diet. You can take this fact as you want, but it still remains what it is. A fact.

what a dumb made up belt and even dumber fans for buying into it.

Same as Tyson. Also Vegan can be balanced. And just because you eat meat, doesnt mean your getting any more nutrition or a balanced diet. Either way you have to eat smart and healthy.

Nate Diaz sais he eats fish. He's not vegan for shit

He use to be pescatarian , but he does have newer interviews where he said he went vegan.

I actually did the opposite, I read a lot of books and then told you this. But again, I'm probably replying to someone who never read a book in his life, and just likes to drop some idiotic joke to get some likes.

"Just to drop some knowledge on a fun/troll thread, the vegan diet is really unhealthy. Human beings should eat meat, fish, fruit and vegetables. That's the diet we were programmed for."

Did you really expect any other kind of response to that? Maybe you know your stuff but nothing in your post indicates that. Any 6 year old child could have told us the same. Except for the "really unhealthy" part. That's hyperbole.

Please write a book aimed at dummies like me. Lots of pictures would be nice.

You guys can have your tofu

Exactly. Eat a balanced meal. Eating only soy based products and limiting yourself from any kind of animal protein is not how we as humans were designed. Nate Diaz is increasing estrogen in his body. Sure he may be brave to some but he ain't no bad ass motherfucker.
The bro science is strong with this one... PhD level.

You guys can have your tofu

Exactly. Eat a balanced meal. Eating only soy based products and limiting yourself from any kind of animal protein is not how we as humans were designed. Nate Diaz is increasing estrogen in his body. Sure he may be brave to some but he ain't no bad ass motherfucker.
You can be vegan and have balanced diet. If you eat only soya based product, you are retard not a vegan.
To my own knowledge only thing you cant get as vegan in food is creatine compared to eating meat. Everything else you can get. You need to eat a lot of seeds, nuts etc.

"Just to drop some knowledge on a fun/troll thread, the vegan diet is really unhealthy. Human beings should eat meat, fish, fruit and vegetables. That's the diet we were programmed for."

Did you really expect any other kind of response to that? Maybe you know your stuff but nothing in your post indicates that. Any 6 year old child could have told us the same. Except for the "really unhealthy" part. That's hyperbole.

Please write a book aimed at dummies like me. Lots of pictures would be nice.

You're basically asking me to spend a lot of money and time to give for free infos I took a lot of time to collect. You must be really good in economy.

Any 6 year old child could have told us the same.

Really? And yet the vast mojority of people don't do that. People's diet is based on bread, pizza, precooked stuff, tons of refined sugar and a lot of what I wouldn't exactly call "meat"(not coming from grass fed animals and full of other substances). Fruit and vegetables consumed less and less as time passes.

Except for the "really unhealthy" part. That's hyperbole.

No hyperbole dude. You are NOT eating what nature wants you to eat. There are plenty of studies that showed the benefits of eating meat. That's basic knowledge, even your 6 yo boy would say an anteater who stops eating ants is pretty stupid, no hyperbole.

I'm not saying plant based diets are bad. If you got a health problem or something of that nature more power to you, but if you're a bad mother fucker you need to eat a balanced diet. None of this estrogen inducing shit. He is so brave. Diaz bro's selling wolf tickets ONCE AGAIN. smh

<Durant35>
He's not vegan

He's pescatarian

Sherbro with some titties talking bout estrogen, bra u need to chill

Nate was shredded af in his last fight

He was vegan predominantly in the past though, which was a big reason why he was so skinny / thrown around so easily back in the day. That is no longer the case

Vegan has nothing to do with it. It works for some folks.

Back