Nate Diaz is fighting for the BMF, but how can you be a BMF if you are VEGAN....

suhdude

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I'm not saying plant based diets are bad. If you got a health problem or something of that nature more power to you, but if you're a bad mother fucker you need to eat a balanced diet. None of this estrogen inducing shit. He is so brave. Diaz bro's selling wolf tickets ONCE AGAIN. smh

<Durant35>

Last edited:
I know that when I see a dude stuffing a burger down his face at a sports bar with a backwards hat, beer gut, and affliction shirt I sure think, "Damn, that guy's way badder than the diaz bros."

Who gives a fuck what they eat if they keep whooping ass?

Carnivores literally only eat meat. A hamburger wouldn't count if it has bread or any vegetables or any kind of toppings, for example.

Or are you one of those "meat only" diet people?

Nate Diaz! You're taking everything I worked for motherfucker!
:meow:

I can only imagine and laugh at the dimness of primitive mind one would need to be hampered by to believe that consuming meat equates to toughness.

I say that as someone who eats a balanced diet consisting partly of meat.

I can only imagine and laugh at the dimness of primitive mind one would need to be hampered by to believe that consuming meat equates to toughness.

I say that as someone who eats a balanced diet consisting of meat.

TS has been known to drop some real turds of wisdom in the past.

You guys can have your tofu

I say that as someone who eats a balanced diet consisting of meat.

Exactly. Eat a balanced meal. Eating only soy based products and limiting yourself from any kind of animal protein is not how we as humans were designed. Nate Diaz is increasing estrogen in his body. Sure he may be brave to some but he ain't no bad ass motherfucker.

I guess you eat meat and that you are more tough than him exactly?

Just shut the fuck up please...

Exactly. Eat a balanced meal. Eating only soy based products and limiting yourself from any kind of animal protein is not how we as humans were designed. Nate Diaz is increasing estrogen in his body. Sure he may be brave to some but he ain't no bad ass motherfucker.
He would either take you down and break all your fingers one by one with no effort or KO you within one minute of a fight. I'm not even a Diaz fan, but you're pretty delusional if you think his diet changes how bad he is or isn't.

Just to drop some knowledge on a fun/troll thread, the vegan diet is really unhealthy. Human beings should eat meat, fish, fruit and vegetables. That's the diet we were programmed for.

TS confirmed on that Brock Lesnar diet...

Wow ts, you eat meat, you are a true warrior.
<{1-1}>

Just to drop some knowledge on a fun/troll thread, the vegan diet is really unhealthy. Human beings should eat meat, fish, fruit and vegetables. That's the diet we were programmed for.
You should write a book on the subject man. Your insights could be of value to the human race.

We're omnivores, what you're saying isn't exactly uncommon knowledge. The American diet is too meat heavy, though. We weren't programmed to eat processed meat every day of the week either.

TS plagiarizing material from some nerd at a press conference.

Nate Diaz sais he eats fish. He's not vegan for shit

how can you be a BMF if you are VEGAN....

Ron Swanson approves this message:
giphy.gif

<Huh2>

""I'm going on and off. I was a complete vegan for eight years, but I would dabble into some seafood every now and then. Now, I dig fish.""

Back