Media Nate Diaz is blowing trees at his open workout lol

And on top of that, Nick and Nate have their own medicinal marijuana products that come highly approved.

Thats why I just laugh at all the haters on here that talk about how dumb the brothers are, how they're wasting there primes, how they're probably broke.

They've always been ahead of the game

Was there live... first thing I thought is he’s gonna fail his test. But with the new lower threshold I think he might be ok 4 days out. Didn’t smell like anything special

One thing I hate about weed smokers is that they have to let every single person know they smoke weed so we can all know how cool they are.

probably not really marijuana. Nate's never smoked that close to a fight before, Nick fails drug tests not Nate.

Moving up from cbd vape to full on flower joints, that's my boy.

What a boss.

3lKJvA.gif
Best part was Nick doing an interview after this

"That wasn't no Cbd, he was smoking chronic"

Lmao

Dude that was a real blunt with flower you can't find any flower with CBD and no THC content. It's also terrible for cardio he said he always vapes during camps.. why is he not vaping then he could make that excuse. What happens next..?

Yes.

Don't need to vape for a 3 rounder lol

Maybe he can get an endorsement for weedies.

I was there, it certainly smelled like real weed.

After puffing for a while he passed it to the crowd, LOL

1- Weed is legal under USADA
1'- Weed is illegal under USADA ---> 2 / 2'

2- Nate smoke weed ---> 3
2'- He smoke tabacco or something else ---> 4

3- Fight canceled or NC after the fight.
4- everything is okey.

Original American Gangster confirmed (Sorry Masvidal but u still the Miami Hustler)

Not sure how he always gets away with it. Was this in a pot legal state?

It's California, we've legalized the green. He's much more likely to get into trouble from smoking indoors than because of the pot.

They have changed the threshold for how much THC has to be in ur system to trigger a failed test

You basically have to smoke within 24 hours of the fight to fail the post fight drug test

You can find them at most dispensaries I’ve been to actually

But smoking a blunt of CBD doesn’t make sense, just take a pill or something

I think that’s what it was. I’ve seen them too. My guess is his reason for doing it is for the publicity and his “image” of a weed smoking don’t give a shit guy.

Nate is the whole reason the UFC (and other sports) have gone into the CBD business. He and his brother have their own company, Gameup.

lol . the company website doesnt even work and they cant even get verified on twitter. the diaz brothers lol. potheads lol

This is great news. Cody McKenzie finally has the green light to start shooting heroin at his weigh ins.

Back