Media Nate Diaz is blowing trees at his open workout lol

never thought i'd see that

me and a mate like to strong-arm a lil friz (throw a frisbee) while high but Nate is something else

Well... looks like the worst Pettis can do is get a no contest...

And he will be suspended and no fight.

I wouldn't doubt that he uses it for anxiety and nerves.

It helps with a lot of shit to be fair.
That's weird to me, when I smoke that shit the last thing I'm doing is being in public. Guess it hits everyone different.

Oh hell yea...
tenor.gif

9abk1uptzo49sn6k01uvwt8v2.500x281x5.gif

Not sure how he always gets away with it. Was this in a pot legal state?
It doesnt matter if its a pot legal state. Its banned by the commission. Sorta like steroids arent illegal, but u cant use it to compete.

lol he's so scared to fight pettis that he wants to be pulled due to failing a pre fight drug test

don't be scared, homie

I wouldn't doubt that he uses it for anxiety and nerves.

It helps with a lot of shit to be fair.

He's doing it in an open workout to show how little fucks he gives. If it was just for anxiety he would do it in private.

Dude that was a real blunt with flower you can't find any flower with CBD and no THC content. It's also terrible for cardio he said he always vapes during camps.. why is he not vaping then he could make that excuse. What happens next..?

Yes.
You can get pretty close actually

It would be beyond EPIC if Nate lit up one while Buffer was announcing him on saturday in the octagon. And Nate doesn't give a flying fuck about anything and has no care in the world, if he could sneak it in then he'd probably do it

Biggest star on the card. Finally a PPV worth paying for. Diaz is a draw whether you like him or not.

Back