Nate Diaz is a steal vs Dustin Poirier @ UFC 230

Nate rarely loses a stand-up war, and when he does, I’d say that it’s against considerably better strikers than Poirier. Dustin is no slouch, but these are good bettings odds if you wanna make a bit of money on Diaz. Diaz’ layoff should be the biggest concern in this fight.

Diaz looked pretty good against MJ and that was a long layoff as well.

Nate's gonna wreck Porier if this fight happens.

I'd like him more if it was 5 rounds. Just think Diaz is more durable.

That’s the thing about chins, they go eventually. Maybe you should rewatch the Yancy Medeiros or Bobby Green fight, guy.
Well then this is true for Dustin as well. He gets cracked all the time.

I seem to remember Nate choking out a guy at UFC 196 that knocked Dustin the fuck out
Lmfao read and comprehend what I said before using retarded MMA math. The dude is suggesting Nate Diaz and his almighty pillow fists will TKO Dustin.

Your response is just stupid when stylistically it's a completely different match up. What you think Poirier is gonna gas out after 8 minutes and panic wrestle into a easy sub? Lol

Considering nate blocks punches with his face, is clueless at checking leg kicks, can't wrestle for shit, and looks like a fish out of water on his back vs guys with competent bjj, I'd say the odds are just right.

Fuck betting NBA.
Especially if you have a website that does live bets in game...shit can get ugly real fast <Lmaoo>

I’m gonna have to do some small NFL parlays though come September.
No more than 2-3 games and focus on Moneyline underdogs to get paid!

nate is very rusty and dustin has good combos.he can sub diaz too.dustin decision

Except that Poirier is going to push his shit in.... yeah, a steal of a bet.

i love nate but ring rust is a thing, diamond has none atm and nate has a lot atm

Rofl you guys really think dustin can stop nate ? He got k.od twice by the same opponents nate fought and nate beat them both . You guys forget styles make fight and nate is a horrible match up for dustin .

If I bet $10 on Nate and he wins, how much do I win?

If it was 5 rounds no doubt im picking Nate. 3 rounds I could see Nate getting to comfortable letting rounds slip away. Especially if Dustin brings a wrestling/kicking approach.

I like them both a lot so it sucks. Nate would beat Dustin in a boxing match but I could see Dustin fighting smart here to secure a title shot.

People say alot of stuff. Dustin would be beat again before the fight even starts.

Conor would just call him pea head again and it’d bring some flashbacks to Dustin. That’d be it.

Similar fighters but i do believe Nate is a bit better everywhere, plus has a better chin and cardio. good bet imo

Styles make fights and I do think Nate can win this fight and maybe make it look easy.

Yep I am no fan of Nate but Poirier imo has a tendency to choke in big fights. He is a technical brawler and not as skilled as he is made out to be at the moment. Imo one the easiest fights in the Top10 for Diaz. But with easy I just mean winnable. After that long of a layoff and holes like his kicking game never resolved it might well be that Nate isnt in a position anymore to get a top10 win.

Nate is one tough SOB... if the fight is 5 rounds he can grind it out and make Dustin quit. That being said, dat dere layoff is a big question mark. Definitelty a tough one. Nate can end up looking terrible as well.

Poirier got KTFO against the last fellow southpaws he fought.

Guess what is Nate’s stance?

<{natewhut}>

Back