Nate Diaz is a steal vs Dustin Poirier @ UFC 230

Njmma209

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
62E2163B-68D8-4804-91B9-A7BB352AF684.jpeg
Who’s ready to make some $$ on Nate?
I haven’t gambled on any sports since last NFL season ended but this fight is gonna make me come out of gambler’s retirement.
Absolutely zero reason for Dustin to be -210, other than Nate coming off a 2 year layoff.

Why are people hyping Dustin so much right now? Just because he TKO’d the two kings of CTE, Alvarez and Gaejthe?
Remind yourselves that Alvarez and Gaejthe beat whatever was left of each other’s chin before Dustin faced them.

Dustin got slept by the last solid boxer he faced in Michael Johnson. Plus Dustin will be at the height/reach disadvantage this time vs Nate.

Nate might take a round to warm up, but he will take over and dominate come round 2. Either a TKO win for Diaz or a clear cut 29-28 UD.

Agreed, I think stylistically Diaz is a terrible fight for Poirier

That being said he hasn't fought for 2 years and Poirier is on a good run, so he could pull it off

Well.... as always... post betting slip or shut the fuck up.

<Fedor23><Goldie11>

Dustin is fighting really well. Nate hasn't fought in two years, has lost over 1/3 of his fights, and just isn't that good of a fighter.

Isn't nate significantly bigger with a longer reach?

Good bet.

View attachment 420935
Who’s ready to make some $$ on Nate?
I haven’t gambled on any sports since last NFL season ended but this fight is gonna make me come out of gambler’s retirement.
Absolutely zero reason for Dustin to be -210, other than Nate coming off a 2 year layoff.

Why are people hyping Dustin so much right now? Just because he TKO’d the two kings of CTE, Alvarez and Gaejthe?
Remind yourselves that Alvarez and Gaejthe beat whatever was left of each other’s chin before Dustin faced them.

Dustin got slept by the last solid boxer he faced in Michael Johnson. Plus Dustin will be at the height/reach disadvantage this time vs Nate.

Nate might take a round to warm up, but he will take over and dominate come round 2. Either a TKO win for Diaz or a clear cut 29-28 UD.

lol the NBA and UFC sucked so bad this year that we had to retire our addiction.

Not sure how this looks any different than Diaz-Johnson though. Especially now that Diaz is perceived to be the bigger fighter and favorite, and will have the crowd. I could even see a 30-27. But 29-28 Diaz all day at that price.

Yeah Nates on a huge winning streak and has beat a lot of former champs and legends...
Sike! Pea Head will win

I hope Nate pulls out and gets replaced by Kevin Lee. Lee vs Poirer is more interesting for the division moving forward than Poirier vs Nate. Nate is guaranteed that third Conor fight no matter what.

lol the NBA and UFC sucked so bad this year that we had to retire our addiction.

Not sure how this looks any different than Diaz-Johnson though. Especially now that Diaz is perceived to be the bigger fighter and favorite, and will have the crowd. I could even see a 30-27. But 29-28 Diaz all day at that price.
Fuck betting NBA.
Especially if you have a website that does live bets in game...shit can get ugly real fast <Lmaoo>

I’m gonna have to do some small NFL parlays though come September.

I think Dustin is going to finish him with a clean straight left.

Damn I might put some money on Nate, if the Nate that boxed the shit out of Micheal Johnson and Cowboy shows up, he might actually win this thing.

Fuck betting NBA. I’m gonna have to do some small NFL parlays though come September.

Especially if you have a website that does live bets in game...shit can get ugly real fast <Lmaoo>

lol ya that's I do for NBA games. Live betting. What happens is you have a matchup like say Cleveland-Toronto, and Toronto will be a 3 point favorite. Then they'll jump out to a 12 point lead by the end of the first, and now they'll be 7 point favorites. When the first quarter means dick in the NBA and Lebron hasn't even started trying yet. So I take Cleveland +7 at that point. And even if Toronto ends up winning, the score will get even at some point, and you'll have Lebron +7 from there.

Lol @ other than coming off a 2 year layoff

That is a lot

Styles make fights and I do think Nate can win this fight and maybe make it look easy.

LOL at thinking Nate has anywhere near the power of Michael Johnson, Eddie or basically any opponent Dustin faced in the UFC.

I hope so but I have a sneaking suspicion Poirier is gonna boot his legs out the first then lay on him the last 2.

LOL this thread.

I'm a Diaz fan. 209 4 life.

Poirier wins rather easily. Might even stop Nate.

Nate rarely loses a stand-up war, and when he does, I’d say that it’s against considerably better strikers than Poirier. Dustin is no slouch, but these are good bettings odds if you wanna make a bit of money on Diaz. Diaz’ layoff should be the biggest concern in this fight.

Back