Nate Diaz: "I'm not fighting on that show, F**k the UFC"

Nate should be on UFC 229 so he can replace Khabib when Khabib pulls out

At this point, I just kinda feel like consequences will never be the same...

Just trying to work out if he is pissed because he got mixed up and thought Conor was headlining the card he was on or pissed because he isn’t. Difficult for him to back track now. Guess it is off

Think he's pissed that he got dragged to a press conference to sit there and watch a dude he hates overshadow him with a big fancy video introduction. He walked off during the video. So my guess is that's why.

What the fuck is Nate's problem ?
Probably assumed Khabib/Conor would be 230 and he took the fight as there was a decent chance Khabib pulls out and he'd be ready to step in. Plus he would have earned more just being on Conor's card.

Nate needs to stfu and just fight.

He has no room to talk. Never won a belt in any organization and his biggest win is Conor at a weight neither of them fight at.

He's delusional.

Outta nowhere to outta here...

Simple really. Nate wants ufc to promote him as a big deal. But when they end the conference with a package announcing conor-khabib it overshadows his return completely...

To me the least likable personality in the UFC. He behaves in such juvenile ways and handles himself and his business in every other way but professional and mature.

It's obvious that they lied to Nate and Dustin and told them they will be the co-main event for Conor VS Khabib @ 230. The people here giving Nate shit for this are retarded.

nyc taxes suck those filthy resalers with the tickets make more money

If Diaz gets PPV points, then fighting on a Conor PPV or not is a difference of millions.

UFC probably told them their co-main of his show knowing they wouldn't be.

Simple really. Nate wants ufc to promote him as a big deal. But when they end the conference with a package announcing conor-khabib it overshadows his return completely...
Yeah, that's how I'm taking it, Nate thinks he's on Conor's level and he expect everyone to play along, I enjoy Nate, but at this stage I wonder if the juice is worth the squeeze for the UFC.

Relax Bros, it's all apart or the show.

Nate needs to get his shit together and stop acting like a whiny bitch!

If Diaz and Poirer are both saying "F the UFC" I'm going to trust that the promotion did something shady.

Back