Nate Diaz: "I'm not fighting on that show, F**k the UFC"

I will never understand why this guy still has fans.

Can someone explain why Nate pulled out ? I don’t understand.

Would not surprise me if Dana has just had enough of his shit and just says OK, fights off, bye nate.

Fuck thia guy, I'm a Diaz fan but I'm tire of their bullshit<3><DisgustingHHH>

Just trying to work out if he is pissed because he got mixed up and thought Conor was headlining the card he was on or pissed because he isn’t. Difficult for him to back track now. Guess it is off

Nate's a dramatic 16 year old mind in a 33 year old body for sure, but I'll still root for that fucker in almost any situation. And with that said I have a feeling he was told that he was going to co-main at the same event to set up the next fight, so once that was taken away we get the pissed off angst filled 16 year old Nate yelling nonsense.

If they signed the fight contract already, can they just say fuck off we aren't fighting?

If I were Dana, I would have moved on from him and his brother's bullshit a long time ago.

I wouldn't be surprised if UFC lied to them or something.

Holy fuck. That was fast.

The McGregor Khabib promo pisses off Nate pretty bad I guess.

If I had to guess, Nate demanded Conor but the UFC said he's not fighting
Guessing he built his contract around ppv and thought conor was maining eventing 230. Who knows with nate

Hmm sounds believable, but the UFC would be idiots to give him PPV points for a non-main event. Plus I don't think he got points vs Conor 2. He got straight up 10 million guaranteed, and Conor got points on top of his salary.

IT DIDN'T EVEN TAKE 24 HOURS FOR NATE TO GET BACK ON HIS BULLSHIT LMAO

I mean, shit. Would he rather Co-Main 229 instead of 230? Cause I'm fuckin' cool with that too.

Classic Nate.. the UFC probably tricked him into the Dustin fight by making him believe he was headlining. lol

Back