Nate Diaz: "I'm not fighting on that show, F**k the UFC"

Honestly fuck nate at this point. Fight or dont who gives a fuck.

Lol come on. You can have your opinion about him but “who gives a fuck” is more than “who gives a fuck” about every other fighter there based on ovations from the crowd.

Farewell douchebag, we didnt like you in the first place.

giphy.gif
i love nate

Man fuck this guy, what is he trying to accomplish with all this Twitter tough talk, yet he doesn’t want to fight ANYONE?? Besides civilians on the street that is...

I used to be a fan, but it’s getting ridiculous. Just a couple months ago he posted something about there being no excitement in the division and that he was itching to come back.

I mean, they'll have to do media together probably in the same room(Him and Conor). The bus incident will probably be nothing if you make these 2 be around each other while not being lined up to fight one another.

I’m already 2-0. Conor-khabib announced .. fuck this shit

He walked off during the promo, probably thought this was headlining is card. So he's fine with UFC 230 I guess.

Probably just pissy about the McGregor/Khabib announcement overshadowing his.

Is normal...seriously.

I mean, they'll have to do media together probably in the same room(Him and Conor). The bus incident will probably be nothing if you make these 2 be around each other while not being lined up to fight one another.
theyre fighting on different cards

First page is PURE GOLDDD

Hahah...Sherdog I luv u sum times

IT DIDN'T EVEN TAKE 24 HOURS FOR NATE TO GET BACK ON HIS BULLSHIT LMAO

I mean, shit. Would he rather Co-Main 229 instead of 230? Cause I'm fuckin' cool with that too.

It's been 5 minutes and he's already talking about no showing

Welcome back Nate

Well,

He was back for about 22 minutes.

Conor Khabib just got announced

This is why we can't have nice things.

Holy fuck. That was fast.

The McGregor Khabib promo pisses off Nate pretty bad I guess.

lol nate mad at conor vs khabib..........LMFAO

Nate. Nate. Nate... Dude can ruin a wet dream...

Nate has taken his ball and gone home

Got to love Nate.

Back