Nate Diaz: If I'm gonna fight anybody, it's gonna be Conor

Truly obsessed with McGregor.

McGregor has showed him the good life. Nate Diaz can't get any sort of substantial money without Conor because most people just wouldn't give a fuck. He's not a needle mover regardless of how much people may get upset by it. The UFC don't give a fuck - if he could make them lots of money, they'd put him in there.

Conor KO's him the third time I think. Nate has taken a hell of a beating over the past 8-9 months. Goes down in the second.

He beat Conor and lost a close re-match. He actually has the better record when you consider he finished Conor. Just wait until Conor fights the #2 or #3 LW. His size advantage he enjoys over pretty much everyone he has fought will be nonexistent.

Nate handed it to him and he is not even in the top 5. You notice Conor has not even mentioned khabib or tony? Yeah he wants a third fight with Nate whom like himself does not deserve the shot at the belt.

636085078343858908-979087978_6358722602900712412087452214_Cutting%2520in%2520Line%2520GIF.gif

Back of the line.

he knows it's an easy fight for him, and huge easy payday

Lol an easy fight for him? Ya cus that last fight was so easy for him. Real cake-walk. So easy he was weeping blood from both eyeballs hours after the fight.

Conor should run it back for the last time with Nate to eliminate all questions. To leave no doubt. I believe it will happen in 2017. I completely understand Nate too. I believe its not only about the money, but the second fight was close enough to warrant a rematch, especially considering the fact that he made Conor quit the first fight.

Nate said he was flat broke before the Johnson fight. He had nothing.

For the RDA fight he was at 20/20. But he didn't get the second 20. And he lost 20% for missing weight. And he was fined for not wearing the kit. If his kit fine was similar to RDA's then he basically fought for nothing, after expenses and fines.
No thanks

You're an idiot, Conor and i repeat Conor etc... doesn't call shit to ask/make anyone fight. Nate doesn't get a rematch unless he gets himself into LW contention. Why should McGregor hand him a title shot by making the trilogy now, what has Nate done to deserve a title shot aside from being 1-1 with Mcgregor at 170, nothing that's what. He needs to lay off the weed and get in line like everyone else and all this boring shit talk about how he won is meaningless.

Hey dumbass...NO one in the UFC is 1-1 with conor. NOBODY.
I think thats warrants a 3rd fight.
Quit being a fanboy.
And its funny how you make it like no big deal the fact that theres someone in the ufc that actually might be better than conor.
Bottom line, youre full of shit and you, just like the ufc is scared that theres a HUGE chance that nate can beat conor a second time, which changes ALOT of things.

There wont be a 4th fight. It would be pointless. And there would be a CRYSTAL clear viewpoint that, if conor loses, that hes NOT the goat and all that bullshit because of WHO he was beaten by.

Not only did he BEAT conor, he STOPPED conor.
Conor never stopped nate.

You conor fans are soo full of shit...its hilarious i swear.

With a 1 - 1, we have no idea who the better fighter is. But ONE fighter has been stopped.

Conors arrogance put him in this situation.

Truly obsessed with McGregor.

McGregor has showed him the good life. Nate Diaz can't get any sort of substantial money without Conor because most people just wouldn't give a fuck. He's not a needle mover regardless of how much people may get upset by it. The UFC don't give a fuck - if he could make them lots of money, they'd put him in there.

Conor KO's him the third time I think. Nate has taken a hell of a beating over the past 8-9 months. Goes down in the second.

Conor was supposed to knock him out in both fights and that didn't happen lol

Conor is running from a 3rd fight

Hey dumbass...NO one in the UFC is 1-1 with conor. NOBODY.
I think thats warrants a 3rd fight.
Quit being a fanboy.
And its funny how you make it like no big deal the fact that theres someone in the ufc that actually might be better than conor.
Bottom line, youre full of shit and you, just like the ufc is scared that theres a HUGE chance that nate can beat conor a second time, which changes ALOT of things.

There wont be a 4th fight. It would be pointless. And there would be a CRYSTAL clear viewpoint that, if conor loses, that hes NOT the goat and all that bullshit because of WHO he was beaten by.

Not only did he BEAT conor, he STOPPED conor.
Conor never stopped nate.

You conor fans are soo full of shit...its hilarious i swear.

With a 1 - 1, we have no idea who the better fighter is. But ONE fighter has been stopped.

Conors arrogance put him in this situation.
So it's 1-1 and since then McGregor has gone on to win a second title, what has Nate done since, smoke weed and do interviews. Nate doesn't have some golden guarantee that he gets to fight McGregor next. Maybe when McGregor's career is winding down they can have a third and make good money but like Aldo, Alvarez and the others before them they have nothing for him and he's moving forward to bigger things. If Nate gets his ass into contention for a title shot then that might change.

One more time.
Conor did NOT dominate Diaz. The fight went to decision.
Since your brain is so small, ill give you a great comparison.
If conor knocked out nate like he did aldo, then wed have a conversation.

Youre talking conors other accomplishments, as i dont care, and it has nothing to do with Diaz.
Conor Vs Diaz has nothing to do with aldo. It has to do with CONOR VS DIAZ.
They are 1 -1 and i give the edge to Diaz.

Back