Nate Diaz: If I'm gonna fight anybody, it's gonna be Conor

great way to keep your hype going nate
333.gif

Truly obsessed with McGregor.

McGregor has showed him the good life. Nate Diaz can't get any sort of substantial money without Conor because most people just wouldn't give a fuck. He's not a needle mover regardless of how much people may get upset by it. The UFC don't give a fuck - if he could make them lots of money, they'd put him in there.

Conor KO's him the third time I think. Nate has taken a hell of a beating over the past 8-9 months. Goes down in the second.

Diaz was chosen because they THOUGHT he was out of shape and a gatekeeper, middle of the road bum that conor could dominate and it was INSANELY short notice.
Because Diaz, the ONLY person, in the UFC to COMPLETELY STOP conor. It shocked everyone (not everyone lol..only you conor nut huggers). In other words, the whole nate/conor "rivalry" was completely unexpected...especially that loss.

As far as your dumbass beat down, going down in the whatever round...that shits not going to happen.
It hasnt happened in two fucking fights already, and conor got a laughable decision (spending 300k LOL). HARDLY the domination that he was talking about in the press conference before hand.

You know damn well you were shitting bricks during that second fight. Dont come on sherdog talking like you were cool and collected.

As a Diaz fan I'm staring to get tired of this shit.

I don't want to watch Nate fight the same person over and over again.

Clearly they are very close in their skills. Nate is edging it out a bit.

And then what ? Conor vs Nate 4, 5 and 6 ? Fuck that shit.

I know it's about money as well but how is he planing on staying relevant by fighting 1 person all the god damn time.

He needs to be know for other things, not just for being "Conors most famous opponent".
I'm not a huge diaz fan but I have rooted for him many times and I agree he is still fairly young and should Capitalize on his recent success and meet mcgregor down the road I'm sure the UFC would give him some stylistic matchup to build some steam for the trilogy

[

Nate is the epitome of a democrat. Just rides on someone else's coattails and shows up for the paycheck that someone else earned them.

Did you conveinently forget that CONOR.
Ill say it again CONOR.

One more time, in case you didnt hear me...ready?
Brace yourself.....

CONOR CALLED NATE TO FIGHT....on short notice and he thought he was going to walk through nate.
It pissed nate off and nate, again, the only dude to STOP conor in the UFC.
Conor kept taking shit...won a decision, talking like hes the goat and nate wants his rematch. Conor got one so why not.

Nates going to beat that ass next time.

So explain to me how its nate on the coat tails when conors ass made the mistake of calling nate out in the first place?

That shit backfired lol

From

to

I hope he's drunk cus

Nate sounds fucked up

At 155 odds go up considerably. Only so many shots you can take after a decade in the UFC. I don't think Conor has even reached his peak yet.
why because it means Nate actually needs to try to cut weight and have a full training camp?

Nate is the epitome of a democrat. Just rides on someone else's coattails and shows up for the paycheck that someone else earned them.
Nate is the only one that shut Conors and his fans fat mouths for a couple of months. He deserves his rematch 10x more than Conor deserved one.

Of course he will pick Colin since its easiest match up for him

Nate is 2:0 against McGoobz

Yet you will be the first to say he is scared if he fights Nate next instead of Kebab or Ferguson ...logic

it's sad as a nate fan but he's clearly lost passion for the sport, only interested in paydays now.
Shit Nate has paid his dues to the just bleed Gods. Hes been on both sides of beatdowns. There's not a dam thing wrong with trying to get paid and getting the fuck out.

Obsessed...No.

Nate knows Conor isn't defending. He knows Conor still has the trilogy fight at WW. Built in excuse for ducking defending... AGAIN. If anybody thinks that fight isn't happening...The are beyond stupid.

And there is NO FUCKING WAY that fight happens at anything other than WW.

Hope you're being sarcastic, if not...drugs are bad.

It would not surprise me if this is the fight Conor takes upon his return, worse yet it would be shocking if it happened at 170 pounds to ensure there is no chance of Conor losing his belt.
Furthermore it has a built in excuse , " he's a much bigger man " blah blah.

Hopefully this fight does not happen.

I like you the guest, but you need to calm down.

So much anger at one person all the time can't be good for your health.

<6>
Lol "the guest" is literally the most angry bitter dude on here. Can you imagine spending that much of your life hating on a guy? Sad...

Seems like a mixture of greed and saltiness. He knows Conor whooped that ass in the second fight and now he wants redemption. He also wants the humongous paycheck, of course.

Just like Eddie, huh?
hmm, let's see

first fight, humiliated mcgregor. second fight, really closed fight that if he wasn't stupid he could have won. he let mcgregor and his shit cardio recover and that was it
compared to eddie that just badly lost

yeah

He was fighting for 20k/20k before Conor blessed his life.
I don't think it was that bad, he had a large (ish) signing bonus on that contract and shit show/win... I thought that (20/20) was 2-3 years ago though.

Anyway after getting paid whatever he got for 202 1.5-2million... He would be getting at least 100k, which still sucks relative to 7 figures.

Back