Nate Diaz: If I'm gonna fight anybody, it's gonna be Conor

If nate actually thought he won both times he wouldn't be pursuing the third like a mad man lol

Obsessed...No.

Nate knows Conor isn't defending. He knows Conor still has the trilogy fight at WW. Built in excuse for ducking defending... AGAIN. If anybody thinks that fight isn't happening...The are beyond stupid.

And there is NO FUCKING WAY that fight happens at anything other than WW.

Obsessed...No.

Nate knows Conor isn't defending. He knows Conor still has the trilogy fight at WW. Built in excuse for ducking defending... AGAIN. If anybody thinks that fight isn't happening...The are beyond stupid.

And there is NO FUCKING WAY that fight happens at anything other than WW.

I like you the guest, but you need to calm down.

So much anger at one person all the time can't be good for your health.

<6>

Actually he's obsessed with that big paycheck, and he knows that fighting Conor is the only way to get it.

Anyone who wouldn't say that in his position would be retarded…

You're a Nate Diaz fan begging for a rematch against Conor after watching Diaz's face get repeatedly gouged

Colin ain't gonna KO Nate.

<36>
Nate diaz chin is slowly deteriorating I believe mcgregor at LW is faster and more precise it's definitely a possibility. McGregor is still evolving if he can increase his cardio and come up with an even better game plan mcgregor inside 3 rounds

I find it strange that Nate says he wants the 3rd fight yet claims he's 2-0. If he's 2-0 why would there be a 3rd?

I personally would love to see a third fight at 155.

The hardest part about being a Diaz fan atm is that there was a possibility Nate could've gotten the decision.

I find it strange that Nate says he wants the 3rd fight yet claims he's 2-0. If he's 2-0 why would there be a 3rd?

I personally would love to see a third fight at 155.
Becuase in his eyes it's 2-0. Not in the judges eyes though.

Well, you know you're desperate when you're a Conor supporter.

in generally agree, but can you really blame him? their trilogy fight would make a good amount of money. if nate loses before that trilogy fight, it could hurt his chances of getting it. better to wait it out a bit and not lose, before it becomes an impossibility that he gets that fight.
The only reason it bothers me is because he talks like he can beat anyone but in reality he is just a good match up against mcgregor

The hardest part about being a Diaz fan atm is that there was a possibility Nate could've gotten the decision.
He would've never been awarded
the W in a close decision

I think that's the hardest part
about being a Diaz fan

Becuase in his eyes it's 2-0. Not in the judges eyes though.

But then he should be satisfied that he's proved he's better.

It's a promotional contradiction. He's hurting his own cause.

"I beat him, he beat me, now let's settle it once and for all" is the right approach.

Let's make it 3-0 baby! If the scumbag commission didn't block nick from cornering Nate in the second fight Nate would have got the finish there too
Nicks dumber than a box of rocks he wouldn't have helped anything he would have probably thrown in the towell after the third knock down

Last edited:
Back