Nate Diaz: 'I want the Matt Brown fight'

pointless fight.. especially if matt wants a title shot anytime soon. I rather see Brown vs Lombard or something else.

cuban_medium.gif

He was top 5 and they removed him from the rankings. Nate would be the best guy Brown has ever faced by a good margin.

This does nothing for Matt Brown. No way he takes this fight.

Beautiful!

A LW challenges Brown's man theory,

I hope Diaz does fight Brown.

Should be a good fight if it happens. Nate isn't Nick though.

No, Fitch is. You just know I'm right.

He's a blanket, his recent fights he hasn't done anything other than control guys. He could decision Nate, but it would be very boring. Why waste the Diaz brothers in boring fights, they want real fights.

He's a blanket, his recent fights he hasn't done anything other than control guys. He could decision Nate, but it would be very boring. Why waste the Diaz brothers in boring fights, they want real fights.

In other words, they want easier fights. I hear you.

If this headlined a PPV this would be the first PPV I bought in awhile that's how excited I would be for this.

In other words, they want easier fights. I hear you.

Matt Brown isn't an easy fight for anyone. And LOL at some dude sitting behind his computer screen challenging the man hood of two of the best fighters in the world in their respective weight classes. Have you seen the guys they have fought? Yeah they are really scared LOL

Dana will shoot it down before Brown gets a chance.

Yeah, you're right, they wouldn't even offer it in the first place.

Oh how I wish the Diaz brothers would manage their career's better.

Meaningless fight for Brown unless he is legitimately trying to coax Nick out of retirement. Not enough money in it to be worth the risk, IMO.

Shiiiiiiiiit if nick Diaz isn't down, then I'm
Down for some Nate.

C'mon now. Khabib is not a lame fighter. Nate is a smart dude, his chances are obviously a lot better against Brown.

oh please. His fights are 15 minutes of non-stop takedowns. The first round can be entertaining, but after that I'm usually having a smoke or making some food.

Nate wants no part of Khabib so he wants Brown.

Back