flex4life

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

How can he not win?

American Ninja vs. Irish Ninja

Last edited:
JESUS%20OBITUARY.jpg

Best we can hope for in this fight is for Nate to be able to withstand the early onslaught, and turn it into a dogfight.

With zero time to prepare, if he can make it out of the first round, he has done better than most think he will.

Anything beyond that is a moral victory.

Absolutely nothing will make sense anymore if Nate wins

Best we can hope for in this fight is for Nate to be able to withstand the early onslaught, and turn it into a dogfight.

With zero time to prepare, if he can make it out of the first round, he has done better than most think he will.

Anything beyond that is a moral victory.

See, it took a freaking head kick for Thomson to knock Diaz down and he didn't even go unconscious right away! I don't know if McGregor's left hand equals a head kick in terms of power.

God, Nate is almost brain dead.......He was never a rhodes scholar but I am actually concerned for this kid......too much weed and too many punches to the head......hope he makes bank this next fight

Come to think of it, how much is nate making for the CMG fight? Lower ranked fighters dont get a PPV cut right? Maybe he will make 150K plus some reebok chump change?

Has Nate ever fought on short notice before? I know he said he basically couldn't train for RDA(not because of notice though) and he put out a fucking terrible performance for that one, in the circumstance he could be even less prepared. If we see a similar Nate to the RDA fight he'll get destroyed but since he claims he knew he was going to get this fight maybe he's been staying in the gym ready to go? He certainly looked good against Johnson so if we see him anything like that this could be good, although I think if he takes shots from Conor the way he did from Johnson it's not going to go well for him.

He sounds like he's going to have a rough time beating that cup. Hope he clears enough to stay comfortable for the next couple of years.

As unlikely as it is, I'm pulling for Nate. Would love to see another Dana plan go to shit, which would be even better at the hands of a Diaz.

God, Nate is almost brain dead.......He was never a rhodes scholar but I am actually concerned for this kid......too much weed and too many punches to the head......hope he makes bank this next fight

Come to think of it, how much is nate making for the CMG fight? Lower ranked fighters dont get a PPV cut right? Maybe he will make 150K plus some reebok chump change?
if being #5 is a low rank? Honestly you just sound like a hater though.

He's making it out as if he is only doing this for the money, and knows he is beat. He's not outright saying it, but he is saying it.

I believe this is smoke and mirrors. He knows he can win.

Hit him with some good shit
Don't get hit
Walk home with cash

"I'm coming to fight"
Nate "Kenflo" Diaz

I love the attitude. Gameplans are for pussies, 209 wut.

He's like prime Tyson before his fights. Except, deduct 40 IQ points from a base of 50

How can he not win?

American Ninja vs. Irish Ninja

He said 'double impact and lion heart' Lol.. I remember those movies with Jean claude van dam. Nate is a Ninja 100%

He sounds like a drug addict.

As unlikely as it is, I'm pulling for Nate. Would love to see another Dana plan go to shit, which would be even better at the hands of a Diaz.

Dana's plan was for Conor to fight Faber. The Nate fight is Conor's idea.

Back