Nate Diaz has NO CHANCE against Dustin Poirier

7forever

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Even a casual fan like myself knows this to be fact.

I hopes it's 5rd's so Dustin smash him like Conor did. Don't even try to knock him out. Let him get up like Conor did, what three times? Diaz is a 3$ ball fighter.

I hopes it's 5rd's so Dustin smash him like Conor did. Don't even try to knock him out. Let him get up like Conor did, what three times? Diaz is a 3$ ball fighter.
it's 3 rounds, dustin has NO CHANCE.

I'm all for people liking what and who they like. That's great. But being honest, Nate is barely an average fighter against the top fighters at 155. That's all I'm saying. Dustin will not be faking it like Conor did in both Diaz matches. If Dustin's smart he will take Diaz into later rounds, because he will know he can't beat him. Make the refs stop the fight because Diaz's eyes are swelled shut.

Even a casual fan like myself knows this to be fact.

You're a casual so it's fine but with time you'll realize there's always a chance in MMA. I definitely think Dustin will win handily though.

never gave much a thought about poirier to be honest.

Why would it be 5 rounds?

Keep watching then, casual, because if you can't imagine a scenario where Nate uses his superior reach and body punching to beat Dustin then you don't know jack shit about MMA. I'm not saying that's what will happen but to say either guy has no chance against the other is amateur as fuck.

Dustin has power, Nate has volume. Should be a good fight.

dana if you are reading this please call the fight off.

Last edited:
Back