Nate Diaz has imaginary traps syndrome

his left side looks off, maybe broke that collar bone in the past? someone call the DOJ to launch a probe!

eddie-bravo.jpg
Both sides look off, but at that angle the left one is more noticeable. It's like his side delts insert lower than normal to the bone.

In my opinion it is even worse than Conors imaginary lat disease.

PRI_94558821-e1573119411346.jpg

Dudes wierd, once saw him at a BJJ event and he was walking everywhere like that trying to constantly flex lol. Also held his head really high up like he was looking at roof. Legit made me cringe lol

Dudes wierd, once saw him at a BJJ event and he was walking everywhere like that trying to constantly flex lol. Also held his head really high up like he was looking at roof. Legit made me cringe lol
He held his head high??? Smh...

Big traps = genetics + barbell/dumbbell shrugs + steroids (if you're into that0

Nate's 6 ft but has little man syndrome. Tries to look as big as possible.
Seems to me sherdog has this weird thing about trying to find some perceived insecurity in fighters and try to make themselves feel better by then making fun of them.

those are traits you learn to survive in the streets

Lol I thought this was a real syndrome about someone that believes that everyone is setting up traps against him all the time, like how Nate always believes that the UFC and other fighters are working against him all the time.
Like Tony Ferguson?

Back