Nate Diaz has good chance to beat Khabib

And everyone is still refusing to acknowledge Nate literally easily stuffed Khabib's takedown attempt at 56 seconds in the video I posted above.

Keep talking about what happened in this or that fight. The fact still stands that Nate has actually stuffed Khabib's takedown attempt.

I'm not saying Nate would dominate and I'm not saying he couldn't. I'm simply stating his durability alone would keep him in the fight all 5 rounds. And his jujitsu would pose a threat the entire fight.

You all keep speaking on your feelings and emotions. As well as what happened in other fights against other people.I posted an actual video of Nate stuffing Khabib's takedown attempt.
he stopped a takedown at in a bar fight,....you sir have easily the best MMA logic I think i've ever heard. I feel as though I have to talk to you very softly and very slowly so you can follow. U need to go watch alot of Nate's fights or shit go watch a bunch of MMA fights and really get a good concept of fighting. Then go watch how Nate faired against pretty good wrestlers, Henderson, Dos Anjos, Rory and really try and watch and see how absolutely destroyed he got, by "pretty good" wrestlers. Now then realize that Nate is and has always been just a good fighter, not really good, not great, but a solid, good fighter. He has easily become the most over hyped fighter ever, I honestly think that. I can't help you anymore but to try and guild you to make sure you never say something stupid like, "He stopped a takedown in a bar fight!" again., "
And everyone is still refusing to acknowledge Nate literally easily stuffed Khabib's takedown attempt at 56 seconds in the video I posted above.

Keep talking about what happened in this or that fight. The fact still stands that Nate has actually stuffed Khabib's takedown attempt.

I'm not saying Nate would dominate and I'm not saying he couldn't. I'm simply stating his durability alone would keep him in the fight all 5 rounds. And his jujitsu would pose a threat the entire fight.

You all keep speaking on your feelings and emotions. As well as what happened in other fights against other people.I posted an actual video of Nate stuffing Khabib's takedown attempt.

Khabib's strongpoint is Nate's weakpoint.

So, no.

So this is the knowledge of yellow belt on Sherdog?

With Nate's durability and jujitsu he has a good chance of beating Khabib. I could see Khabib not being able to finish Nate and Nate pulling off a submission within 5 rounds.
Tony Ferguson will tell us what kind of chance Nate would have, since Tony is basically a better version of Nate in almost every single way.

If Tony gets creamed, it shows you what would happen if Nate would have a fight with Khabib.

Bro... C’mon.....

I love Nate, but stuffing a single takedown attempt ain’t proof. Khabib even admitted that Conor has the ability to stuff a takedown, it’s the ability to stuff takedown after takedown that matters.

Please show proof of Nate stopping multiple takedowns from a great takedown artist with cardio, that will qualify as proof.

Definitely. After seeing him getting reversed over and over again by a much smaller, badly faded and injured Pettis. Then carried by Masvidal. I totally see it.

Go see Bendo vs Nate and RDA vs Nate and also Rory vs Nate

Back