Nate Diaz guillotine & triangle chokes.

Gina-Carano-undress-dance.gif
I wish Colossus's arms weren't in the way...

Conor nuthuggers being silenced itt.

Or by keeping him from passing guard/landing anything significant (excluding the fish hook) and forcing the stalemate?

Those elbows weren't significant? There was no stalemate, that's why Herb didn't stand them up. The only reason Conor got up was because Mendes went for a desparation hail mary sub attempt.

Look, I'm not going to sit here and say that Conor has absolutely no ground game, or even that it's sub-par, but to say that Conor was "nullifying" Chad's gnp by eating elbows to the face is just as stupid as someone saying that Conor is a complete novice on the ground.

there's no way it hits the mat though. nate's TDs are non-existent, as is his wrestling.

Ahh, that's not true. Nate is no wrestler, but he does have TD's via sweeps/trips/throws though. He could also pull guard from the clinch .. I think Nate would be stupid to not try to get this to the ground, which is not say he will be successful.

Truth hurts eh. Take a midol.

"No ground game whatsoever"? Just because you get submitted doesn't mean you don't have a ground game. Barnett was submitted by Rothwell. I guess he has no ground game now. Get back on the yellow bus kid.

Back