Nate Diaz - Excuses and Moral Victories

Diaz took the wind out of the gangster sails by claiming the cut in training took him off his game. Diaz gets cut puting on a t-shirt, getting cut is just what he does. Give him credit for having a moment at the end but he got dominated for 24 minutes.

Also, if it was a street fight there wouldnt be a bell stopping leon from continuing to turn Nate's face into ground soy from elbows in top position

Diaz is a dumbass.
tenor.gif

Lol. In a real fight in the real world, his ribs and skull would get crushed against the concrete, and without a cutman he'd be blinded by his own blood after 5'.

Still, it's a bad look from Leon to get rocked and almost finished like that by a Diaz in 2021. He was lucky that there wasn't more time left and that Nate seemed to make poor decisions. Those brain farts won't cut it against the top 5.
disagree completely 1 more round and little boy leone would have been done imo

Diaz took the wind out of the gangster sails by claiming the cut in training took him off his game. Diaz gets cut puting on a t-shirt, getting cut is just what he does. Give him credit for having a moment at the end but he got dominated for 24 minutes.

Also, if it was a street fight there wouldnt be a bell stopping leon from continuing to turn Nate's face into ground soy from elbows in top position
I lol'd at getting cut putting on a t shirt

This clip is honestly indefensible, the Diaz fans aren't even defending him

"I feel like he won or whatever"

Jesus christ. Never thought I'd see the day of Nate admitting a loss. As close as we'll ever get anyway!

Had to throw in the 'or whatever'.

What a fucking baby.

But the 5th round was dramatic yes but you didn't finish him... and lost all the others. So fucking suck it up.

Other than round 5 - it went down 100% like we all thought:
- one-sided beatdown on Nate
- decision win for Leon
- Nate not really accepting the loss

Exactly what I said would happen. Still, Leon couldn’t finish a worn out, past his prime journeyman who barely has a winning record.

Yeah but despite being a superstar journeyman... there is something inhuman about his fkn chin. The amount of damage he took was insane. That's a shit claim to fame too, I know fans love it due to the attitude... and the blood... but the stupid cunt is gonna 100% have brain damage by the time he's done, if he doesn't already...

nothing cool about being hit a lot. Means you have no defence.

exactly anybody that thinks leone was something special after this needs their heads examined both are garbage not top 10 guys imo

I'd say Leon is.

Extremely good on all fronts...
His kicks are fkn nasty.

Did that round end with him on top and the bell stopping it? Honestly cannot remember. So you definitely have a great point of that was the case. But let’s be honest Nick would’ve soccer kicked his head clean off had he been doing that much damage to Nate. In the streets.

Did that round end with him on top and the bell stopping it? Honestly cannot remember. So you definitely have a great point of that was the case. But let’s be honest Nick would’ve soccer kicked his head clean off had he been doing that much damage to Nate. In the streets.

I think Nick is too drunk to have that kind of accuracy. He would more than likely do a Charlie Brown feet over head slip when he missed.

Reactions: Yep
I thought we all unanimously agree that he’s beyond delusional. He always says he thought he won after every loss, and was even saying should get a title shot even if he loses this fight.

Back