Nate Diaz - Excuses and Moral Victories

Dude is a joke, probably could have won that fight but had zero desire to get the finish

Basically says he got cut in training, lost motivation during camp, and would beat Leon on the street

How does he not get clowned for this? Imagine if Izzy said this after a loss, he would get crucified lol

Seriously? Difference was that he absolutely hurt Leon and Adesanya did not at any time in the fight land anything that would suggest the fight having an end. I get you not liking it and finding the rationale silly but to compare to what adesanya just did is weird.

Seriously? Difference was that he absolutely hurt Leon and Adesanya did not at any time in the fight land anything that would suggest the fight having an end. I get you not liking it and finding the rationale silly but to compare to what adesanya just did is weird.
I wasn't comparing it to a specific Izzy fight, just saying hypothetically if Izzy had the same performance and said the same things people would shit on him, honestly, people would shit on everyone except Nate, it's crazy

If this was a 3 round fight, we would all be talking about how nate should retire before he gets CTE
This is true as well. I am curious how this fight became a 5tnd fight.

He's not comparing to anything Israel did.

He said to imagine if Israel lost a fight and talked this same crap, the hate he would get.

But with the Diaz brothers, people will let it fly.

Exactly what I said would happen. Still, Leon couldn’t finish a worn out, past his prime journeyman who barely has a winning record.

He's not comparing to anything Israel did.

He said to imagine if Israel lost a fight and talked this same crap, the hate he would get.

But with the Diaz brothers, people will let it fly.
Yeah yeah. I already agreed with him. I’m tired. Didn’t notice it said after a loss.

I didn't really think him or Marvin lost a round at least not decisively very strange scoring imo

Lol. In a real fight in the real world, his ribs and skull would get crushed against the concrete, he'd get thrown down and get soccer kicked and stomped, and without a cutman he'd be blinded by his own blood after 5'.

Still, it's a bad look from Leon to get rocked and almost finished like that by a Diaz in 2021. He was lucky that there wasn't more time left and that Nate seemed to make poor decisions. Those brain farts won't cut it against the top 5.

Back