Nate Diaz earned $16,000 against Dos Anjos.

He signed some new contract before his title shot that was a Hugh reward contract if he kept winning with a nice signing fee up front unfortunately for Nate it hasn't worked out for him and he wanted another new contract which is why he sat out for a year.

It's 2015 and people still think the reported pays are accurate.

Lol!

It's 2015 and people still think the reported pays are accurate.

Lol!

no, TS doesn't. and THAT is the funny part. he told us in no uncertain terms "i don't know all the facts, and knowing full well that i don't know all the facts, i consciously choose to make a judgment based on the few facts i do know." except he didn't quite say it as eloquently as that....

it's like some people are ignorant, and others are just downright fucking stupid. and TS clearly showed that he wasn't ignorant.

so i suppose i should thank him for a new twist on an age old thread :)

using dat leverage to get what he's really worth.

Not a bad sum for a 21 fight veteran who - clearly - doesn't move the needle in any direction whatsoever.

and remember, it's all because you cheap suckers pirate the PPVs the next day or watch live streams, how dare you take away that money from those fighters.

Nate himself said he got a raise from his last contract which was 50/50, Kogan just structured it a weird way.

he's making more than 16k. last time Nate said it was 60/60.

Good thing he drives an old beater honda civic.

$16,000 to fight a guy who's getting the UFC title shot right after...

Seems legit.

Surprised he got that much considering how poor he performed.

Back