Nate Diaz earned $16,000 against Dos Anjos.

InvestigatorIL

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
With that performance, safe to say he should feel like he made out very well.

That's what he gets for being managed by Mike Kogan.

You should sent Nate a tweet and ask him why he signed such a shitty contract....

If he had of made weight and won it would have been $32k....

Lol. More than he deserved for that fight.

$15,995 more than he deserved for that shit

Deserved this time for over weight and being a dick. UFC should just release him. I was a big fan but he jumped the shark. After Nick/Silva hopefully they toss him. Enough is enough.

Mike Kogan admitted he's a shitty manager after they asked about Diaz' last fight purse

Seems about right. He didn't make weight and his "performance" was shitty

It is bad that a guy with 20 UFC fights is on a $20k show and $20k win contract. Either he has worst negotiating management on planet, or he had them go super heavy on PPV buys rather than salary and UFC just stopped putting him on PPV.

Either way, crappy situation for a 20 fight UFC vet. Has to be more to this.

It is bad that a guy with 20 UFC fights is on a $20k show and $20k win contract. Either he has worst negotiating management on planet, or he had them go super heavy on PPV buys rather than salary and UFC just stopped putting him on PPV.

Either way, crappy situation for a 20 fight UFC vet. Has to be more to this.

I remember reading that on the most recent contract he opted for a large signing bonus and smaller fight purses, which makes sense. I don't have a source though, nor can I be bothered looking for one.

My only problem is the fact that the UFC rewards his dumba$$ brother for the same behavior. Big pay and big fights with GSP & AS that he CLEARLY doesn't deserve.

And another thing, that promo showed JDS, Stipe & none other than Nate Diaz. RDA wasn't even used to promote the fight whatsoever. Consistency of any kind would be great.

Dana White made more than him to watch one of the prelim fights.

Back