Nate Diaz dont give a Fudge

Cowboy would have fought, but a 10day-Diaz is an easier way for Connor to claim a win at 170 before setting up a really huge payday fight. It's a calculated move to max profit and minimize risk.

Neither does Conor give a fudge.

Also, Cowboy and Henderson all would do a short notice fight. You act like Nate is the only person who ever accepted a short notice fight. Chad did it too but cried about it like a biatch. Hope Nate doesn't cry about training after he loses. But his coach is already crying about 3 day training.

Only Nate has done it. No other fighter has done it so you are just guessing now. Dont hate cause Nate dont give a fuck and is a true warrior. Deal with it.

Also if Connor didnt give a fudge he would have accepted Khabib's challenge to fight him but he didnt cause he does give a fudge.

True.

Nate's gonna turn me into a Diaz fan before this is over.

Most of his demographic now is like 18-30 year old women with 31-45 second.

Justin Bieber hate was like 6 years ago bro.
Didn't realize you were a fan, my apologies...
Which demographic do you belong to?

Only Nate has done it. No other fighter has done it so you are just guessing now. Dont hate cause Nate dont give a fuck and is a true warrior. Deal with it.

Also if Connor didnt give a fudge he would have accepted Khabib's challenge to fight him but he didnt cause he does give a fudge.
I think Dana was right not to risk bringing in Khabib this time round, as it's like he said, we can't risk it on a guy who hasn't fought in 2 years, plus he's got an awesome fight lined up already.

I do consider Khabib the uncrowned champ and doubt Mcgregor will ever be matched up with him

He only has 1 week for camp and his response for it is DIaz:"Nah fuck that, I dont give a fuck".

What a fucking warrior this dude is. Not one single fighter would do this except a true warrior like Nate.

He also didnt ask for the fight, they called, and he is the Show.

98% of the UFC roster would take this fight or any fight for a million bucks. That more than most of them will ever make for 50 fights in the UFC.

He only has 1 week for camp and his response for it is DIaz:"Nah fuck that, I dont give a fuck".

What a fucking warrior this dude is. Not one single fighter would do this except a true warrior like Nate.

He also didnt ask for the fight, they called, and he is the Show.

Theory dude, wasn't you that RDA fan from nowhere when he they announced Conor vs RDA.

I guess now you're the biggest Diaz fan on here.

Meanwhile.. Conor trying mental games..
veriygwfro2bobhj7nbz.gif

Theory dude, wasn't you that RDA fan from nowhere when he they announced Conor vs RDA.

I guess now you're the biggest Diaz fan on here.

No I am not and also I believe Connor has better boxing than Diaz and believe would defeat Diaz. So there goes your theory out the window.

Back