Nate Diaz dont give a Fudge

It's a good thing because Conor had more wealth on his wrist than Diaz has in the bank. I'm a fight fan and this will be a great fight I respect Diaz for his fighting but he and his brother are very stupid. I can see why they don't like doing press, specially Nick.
So stupid he made Conor start stuttering and get up out of his seat to yell in a high pitched voice while Nate remained calm. Don't you feel smart.

Are you going to make a separate thread for each quote from the press conference?

If he truly didn't give a fuck he would have complained that he didnt have a camp multiple times...along with asking Conor how many rounds Conor got to spar in the last month.

He did complained that he didnt have a camp multiple times and he did ask Connor how many rounds Connor got to spar, So I guess he didnt give a fuck according to your criteria.

At least Nate knows the difference between Spanish and Portuguese. Conor doesn't. Who's uneducated now?
Cause Nates a Cholo, and if he doesnt understand it and it sounds spanish than its portuguese. Nates logic right there lol

So stupid he made Conor start stuttering and get up out of his seat to yell in a high pitched voice while Nate remained calm. Don't you feel smart.

Believe me, I am not hear to defend Conor but who answers a question at a press conference by shaking their head "no"? That is what Diaz did when asked how he is preparing to fight Conor. Also, Diaz did not make Conor stutter. The excitement of the moment of the presser did.

if by warrior you mean uneducated then yes........what a warrior. Did you hear the way Conor talked circles around Diaz? Diaz had no idea what to say other than steroid and fuck that.

Nick and Nate are not stupid dude. No one with a Jiu Jitsu black belt and that skilled in boxing can be considered "stupid". The guys know a lot about martial arts, conditioning, and diet.

They might not be very articulate or educated, but they are not stupid.

If you listen to their interviews, those guys often say pretty smart things and have smart ideas, they just have a hard time articulating their thoughts.

Honestly you don't know them personally so you can't exactly comment on what those guys are like personality wise. You're crazy if you think Nick and Nate are exactly the same off camera as they are on camera. There's plenty of videos of them just hanging out with their friends and they're just chill normal dudes.

Meanwhile.. Conor trying mental games..
veriygwfro2bobhj7nbz.gif
hahahaahahahahah

Lmao, Justin Bieber is exactly who Conor reminded me of yesterday. His voice even changed into a Bieber-like voice after Nate confronted him about fighting midgets at Featherweight.

I wouldn't mind sounding like Bieber at all. Hundreds of millions of dollars and 99% of the female population in the entire world melting from you isnt really a bad thing.

I wouldn't mind sounding like Bieber at all. Hundreds of millions of dollars and 99% of the female population in the entire world melting from you isnt really a bad thing.
99% of 14 year old girls perhaps...

Nick and Nate are not stupid dude. No one with a Jiu Jitsu black belt and that skilled in boxing can be considered "stupid". The guys know a lot about martial arts, conditioning, and diet.

They might not be very articulate or educated, but they are not stupid.

If you listen to their interviews, those guys often say pretty smart things and have smart ideas, they just have a hard time articulating their thoughts.

Honestly you don't know them personally so you can't exactly comment on what those guys are like personality wise. You're crazy if you think Nick and Nate are exactly the same off camera as they are on camera. There's plenty of videos of them just hanging out with their friends and they're just chill normal dudes.

Good post. Can't argue with that.

the idea that any fighter that takes a very short notice fight against conor is some kind of bad ass warrior who doesn't give a fuck is ridiculous. they do it because of the giant pile of cash they will get.

I give Conor some props, Diaz? Hell no. He has nothing to lose, in this situation. This is about money and a shot he probably would not get ever.

He only has 1 week for camp and his response for it is DIaz:"Nah fuck that, I dont give a fuck".

What a fucking warrior this dude is. Not one single fighter would do this except a true warrior like Nate.

He also didnt ask for the fight, they called, and he is the Show.
Neither does Conor give a fudge.

Also, Cowboy and Henderson all would do a short notice fight. You act like Nate is the only person who ever accepted a short notice fight. Chad did it too but cried about it like a biatch. Hope Nate doesn't cry about training after he loses. But his coach is already crying about 3 day training.

Of cause Nate would take this fight, his been bitching about pays for years now, this is the biggest fight pay he'll ever get why wouldn't he take it. With this money he'll be able to help Nick pay for his taxes and buy some new nunchucks.

Back