Nate Diaz "Conor is still DEAD from when I killed him at UFC 196" Accuses him of ducking

Hey! Member the time the ref saved Connie's life by pulling Nate of his panic wrestling ass??

0ecc1a4f49be91db166c09dfb97b4b9f

2/10

You tried

If we're going to go down the route of making excuses for Nate, then I can too...Conor has a bad knee that he's been fighting on for awhile. His cardio is probably better at 155, he's probably faster there as well. Also, his shin was already injured in camp.

lol making excuses? Did you read the guy I was quoting? He was scoffing at the idea of a third fight because Conor wrecked Nate in the second one.... and you're coming at me? Conor got his fucking ass kicked and borderline embarrassed the first time they fought, excuses aside. Nate was clipping Conor and hurting him before the cut swamped his vision in the second fight.

Do I give a shit about some dude I don't know enough to mak excuses for him? Absolutely not, I'm just telling you how I saw it.

lol making excuses? Did you read the guy I was quoting? He was scoffing at the idea of a third fight because Conor wrecked Nate in the second one.... and you're coming at me? Conor got his fucking ass kicked and borderline embarrassed the first time they fought, excuses aside. Nate was clipping Conor and hurting him before the cut swamped his vision in the second fight.

Do I give a shit about some dude I don't know enough to mak excuses for him? Absolutely not, I'm just telling you how I saw it.

Nate was the one getting his ass kicked in both fights. There's zero need for a second fight. Conor already proved who the better fighter is.

If Nate killed him how did he end up losing to the same guy by decision in the immediate rematch?

Nate is living off beating a midget lol.

Wish Thomson would come back to kick Nate's head off and have his big bro throw in the towel again

Nate Diaz only one the first fight due to being 6ft8, and walking around at about 480lbs.

He's right. Conor is less annoying after he got choked out

Yeah, but he's working his way back....Remember that wonderful time in between the two Mcgoober vs Diaz fights? Not a single Mcgoober fan to be found. They vanished.

Has he forgotten that a rematch took place, or is his brain still vibrating from all those clean, precise pot-shots he ate en route to a clear decision loss?

All the rematch did was tie the score at 1-1, and Nate's win was a hell of a lot more impressive.

All Conor's win did was make me think if there wasn't a time limit, Nate would have killed him again.

Back