Nate Diaz "Conor is still DEAD from when I killed him at UFC 196" Accuses him of ducking

If Conor were to fight Nate next then that would be a case of ducking.

Without the ref Nate would have died too, the fight ended with him curled up in the fetal position and a pro fighter teeing off on him.

The fight ended with his brother throwing in the towel though. Without the ref it would have been his brother and the rest of the scrap pack jumping in to save him so he certainly wouldn't have died. Conor likely would have though because as soon as his team would have jumped in to try and save him Nates team would have ran in to prevent it and I think we can all agree on which group would have won in that case.

Not that it really matters but thats most likely how it would have gone down in both fight without a ref.

It's absolutely debatable.
Josh lost to giblert twice.
Decisions no less.

I'd say most likely outcome is TKO win for Conor.
You obviously don't know the history lel.

Thomson destroyed gilbert the first fight, fought injured the second time and went the distance with him. This was when gilbert was in his prime too. Then in the 3rd fight gilbert won a horseshit decision, and everybody who saw it knows thomson won, and then it came out that Thomson fought with an injury again. Not to mention gilbert has since been popped for roids too. Thomson fought prime roided gilbert and beat him twice lawl.

Any other insight you have to offer?

You obviously don't know the history lel.

Thomson destroyed gilbert the first fight, fought injured the second time and went the distance with him. This was when gilbert was in his prime too. Then in the 3rd fight gilbert won a horseshit decision, and everybody who saw it knows thomson won, and then it came out that Thomson fought with an injury again. Not to mention gilbert has since been popped for roids too. Thomson fought prime roided gilbert and beat him twice lawl.

Any other insight you have to offer?

Yeah, Gilbert was never that good regardless of what year or how geared up he was at the time. He's a middle of the pack guy, always was. His striking sucks balls.

How's that for insight ?

No way Josh lasts 3 or 5 rds with Conor.
And no way he keeps Conor on the mat the whole fight either.

But hey don't let me stop you from making the mistake of assuming "that's the guy" who beats Conor like so many do with every fighter proposed as an opponent against Conor.

Nate fuckin' smoked Conor, what kind of math are you doing? They're 1-1 against each other and Nate struggled with a horrible cut the second fight, but you don't hear a single thing about it on here, just praising Conor for practically beating up a guy who could barely see after the first round.

If we're going to go down the route of making excuses for Nate, then I can too...Conor has a bad knee that he's been fighting on for awhile. His cardio is probably better at 155, he's probably faster there as well. Also, his shin was already injured in camp.

Conor got slapped boxed and choked like the bitch he is. He didn't want Nate to fight him at his weight class of 155 either. Bitch shit lol

Conor beat a bigger, full camp Nate when he was injured in camp and had a staph infection. You are delusional, just like Nate.

Yeah, Gilbert was never that good regardless of what year or how geared up he was at the time. He's a middle of the pack guy, always was. His striking sucks balls.

How's that for insight ?

No way Josh lasts 3 or 5 rds with Conor.
I just about shot cherry coke out my nose laughing so hard.

You don't know shit about mma lolololol

Maybe he recovers. Nate has never been knocked out.
Why would he recover? He was hurt badly and Josh wasn't slowing down anytime soon.

Face the facts, hoe. Nate got rocked, dropped and would be dead if we're going with his logic.

I thought Nate could have been moving onto bigger things after the McGregor fights, then I heard an interview about him saying he was a soldier for his brother Nick or something. There's a difference between loyalty and just doing what someone tells you to. I think it was when they asked him about a potential GSP fight, he said "no, that's Nicks fight" blew me away

Why would he recover? He was hurt badly and Josh wasn't slowing down anytime soon.

Face the facts, hoe. Nate got rocked, dropped and would be dead if we're going with his logic.

He would not be dead because nick would've jumped in amd choked little conner out lol.

Poor Nate, he'll hold on to that win for the rest of his life like Al Bundy and his high school football years.

Hey! Member the time the ref saved Connie's life by pulling Nate of his panic wrestling ass??

0ecc1a4f49be91db166c09dfb97b4b9f

Conor beat a bigger, full camp Nate when he was injured in camp and had a staph infection. You are delusional, just like Nate.
Lmfaoooooo he lost to a drunk Cabo Nate who jumped off yacht with food poisoning while McBitch had a full camp (thhat conveniently he was injured after he lost) stfu troll. Don't be salty . Slapped boxed and choked like a A+ bitch.. and Conor is here bloating over a man decision he was gifted

Lmfaoooooo he lost to a drunk Cabo Nate who jumped off yacht with food poisoning while McBitch had a full camp (thhat conveniently he was injured after he lost) stfu troll. Don't be salty . Slapped boxed and choked like a A+ bitch.. and Conor is here bloating over a man decision he was gifted

Conor beating a full camp Nate> Nate beating a gassed, 170 Conor with a bad staph infection.

Back