Nate Diaz "Conor is still DEAD from when I killed him at UFC 196" Accuses him of ducking

Without the ref Nate would have died too, the fight ended with him curled up in the fetal position and a pro fighter teeing off on him.
Maybe he recovers. Nate has never been knocked out.

Nate getting close to being the number one p4p saltiest fighter in the roster.

It's partially true, if that ref wasnt there to save Conor, he would have been strangled to death.

He's just hyping up the possible rubber match. So far, even at 1-1 Nate has the upper hand.

Nate is still dead too

tumblr_mzmz5zywvX1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

RIP, Yo
Josh Thomson would destroy conor. That isn't even debatable. Anybody who has followed Thomsons career and watched mma longer than 3 years knows this.

Conor moved on to more titles, more money and a legacy. Nate is stuck in the past and will never amount to anything unless Conor chooses to fight him again. I hope Nate was bright enough to save some of the Conor $.

though it sounds a bit harsh, i agree that conner might be actcviely choosing not to fight nate again.

im not sure i can blame him though.

Nate is still dead too

tumblr_mzmz5zywvX1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

RIP, Yo

anyone have any gifs from conners previous losses?

wait, can we gif irish public television.

wait, do they have irish public television?

wait, do the irish have televisions?

Josh Thomson would destroy conor. That isn't even debatable. Anybody who has followed Thomsons career and watched mma longer than 3 years knows this.

Meh.. I don't know, I thought Eddie would of handled him but his chin is gone.

To be honest , Nate better retire soon or learn some head movement. Or his chin is going to wear out like Chuck's did.

LOL....He will never move on.

He could have used the exposure to make a run at something...instead he just sits at his house and bitches.

It's absolutely debatable.
Josh lost to giblert twice.
Decisions no less.

I'd say most likely outcome is TKO win for Conor.

How is phunky not on my signature list? I need to remedy this immediately. What a salty motherfucker!

So he's ducking Aldo, Khabib, Ferguson AND Nate? What do they expect him to do, fight them all in one night?

How did Tony Hedgewhatever get an interview with Nate Diaz?

lol Conor is so in Nate's head that Nate doesn't even know what to do except copy every move Conor makes. It's kind of sad really.
- ?

He's 1-1 with a close af majority decision with the current LW champion. He finally is getting his chance to fight him at the proper weight class and FOR A TITLE, but he's being silly.

Use your brain, I don't want this fight any more than anyone else but it's brilliant timing for Nate to get rich, and his easiest shot at securing UFC gold.

Once nate beats conner again at 155lb, sherdoggers will jump back on the banwagon again... Conor fans have no loyalty.

I don't think anyone can really believe that a third fight would go any different from the second, surely? McGregor worked out a gameplan to beat Diaz, and that's pretty much the end of the "who's better" stuff now. A third fight makes sense at this point ONLY if they can both get another 155 win under their belts first.

Nate fuckin' smoked Conor, what kind of math are you doing? They're 1-1 against each other and Nate struggled with a horrible cut the second fight, but you don't hear a single thing about it on here, just praising Conor for practically beating up a guy who could barely see after the first round.

Nice picture. Perfectly conveys why promoters shouldn't issue belts in this sport, just like boxing. UFC doesn't handle the drug testing or the judging, and shouldn't handle the "belts" (these are trophies, not titles), either.

Conor got slapped boxed and choked like the bitch he is. He didn't want Nate to fight him at his weight class of 155 either. Bitch shit lol

Back