Nate Diaz "Conor is still DEAD from when I killed him at UFC 196" Accuses him of ducking

If McGregor fought Nate a 55 it would be a an absolute mis match!! The only thing that saved Nate from brain damage was Mcgregors cardio issues, doubt he has that issue at 55, Nate would leave the octagon on a stretcher, mark my words!!!! Nate is to slow, to pradictable and has no power. Nate should quite while he is ahead a STFU!!!!

lol Conor is so in Nate's head that Nate doesn't even know what to do except copy every move Conor makes. It's kind of sad really.

You are the bottom of the list nate.Keep waiting because conor isn't going to.

Nate is just being pathetic now. Move on dude and find someone to fight otherwise shut it dude.

IMG_0050.jpg

Conor McIvor or whoever he his is a joke . A real fight happens in NHB competition not a UFC fight that has rounds ,rules and weight limits . UFC Fights are limited combat fights . When I fight I lay the boots to the grounded opponent , elbows to the top of the head are legal . Real fights have no rules ..... Let's keep that in perspective when we say real fighting .

Chill Nate. Slapping the fuck out of someone then choking them into submission >>> controversial running man decision. You good, bruv.

Chill Nate. Slapping the fuck out of someone then choking them into submission >>> controversial running man decision. You good, bruv.
Literally this

Colin McNugget was saved by the bell and time limit in both fights, Nate would legit kill him

Literally this

Colin McNugget was saved by the bell and time limit in the both fights, Nate would legit kill him

Using this flawed logic, Conor would have stomped on Nate's head after the 3rd knockdown and finished it.

If its all about the money then that is a really big fight, would do fantastic. But right now we need Conor to defend a belt he won, which he has yet to do. I want to see him defend a few times and maybe Super Bowl 2018 fight Nate.

Conor beat Nate up both fights, at WW. Yeah Nate subbed a gassed Conor, but that is past...No one can beat Conor at 155...

Nate needs to come to terms with the fact that he got beat around the ring twice by Conor, his chin and cardio (or Conor's lack of cardio) allowed him to get a upset victory, he earned that, but drop the delusional shit.

One thing I don't get is why a guy who walks around saying it's 2-0 thinks there should be a 3rd fight?

He's going about it in the wrong way, he should show the respect that he clearly has for Conor and win a fight or 2 while Conor is dealing with his own stuff, if he does that the fight will happen and be bigger than ever, if he sits around for 2 years bitching I doubt the 3rd fight happens.

It's posts like this that frustrate me. Nate beat conor in their first fight to act like conor was destroying and then got caught is foolish

Nate please stfu.

We dont need a third fight right now.
Agree with this. He's trying to get some social media love to get the fight hyped but let it happen later. Go to Cabo if you aren't going to fight anyone but Conor. See ya in a couple years.

Back