Nate Diaz being underestimated

J Danger

PRIDE Never Die
@Silver
Reaction score
Countless threads and posters talking shit. Diaz is going to get KO'd worse than Aldo.

Destroyed in under a minute.

It's this generation's Silva-Irvin.

This is mma. Diaz presents problems with his range, mind games, and submissions. This fight could go down a lot of ways (most likely with McGregor winning) but writing off Nate Diaz is stupid. Diaz submitting him could actually be a thing.

I'm not saying Nate wins, but I'm not ruling it out either. You guys are amateurs.

Nate also isn't a midget who folds to pressure when he gets hit. Conor is going from fighting guys who are 5'7'' to someone who is about 6'1'', huge difference.

Countless threads and posters talking shit. Diaz is going to get KO'd worse than Aldo.

This is mma. Diaz presents problems with his range, mind games, and submissions. This fight could go down a lot of ways (most likely with McGregor winning) but writing off Nate Diaz is stupid. Diaz submitting him could actually be a thing.

I'm not saying Nate wins, but I'm not ruling it out either. You guys are amateurs.
Nate looked really good in his last fight. I think Conor will win too, but Diaz can always make things interesting.

I can see, among the possible outcomes, Nate doing to Connor what Werdum did to Fedor. If he is smart, he will pull guard if that option avails itself. I realize using Nate Diaz and smart in the same sentence has some inherent risk to it however.

I think it more likely he scraps and when he loses he says that he gave the crowd what it wanted. However, I would not underestimate him.

I'm seriously going to laugh my ass off if Nate wins, and I say that AS a McGregor fan.

The endless nut-huggery and ball-licking threads here have gotten beyond exhausting.

Last time Nate was underestimated
AgedCarefreeEsok.gif

Never underestimate a Diaz, people should know by now.

Agreed (except that I favor Diaz) There are weight classes for a reason.

Although Conor is now a legit LW and Diaz can make LW…Diaz is the bigger fighter and there is a world of difference between LW and FW.

This is Gomi vs Nick Diaz all over again.

Conor will be Gomi (except he won't almost finish Nate) and Nate will be Nick.

I threw some cash on Diaz on 5dimes at +310

Last edited:
anything can happen in mma. i do think conor wins this fight though. with no fear of a takedown from diaz, conor will let his kicks fly. diaz basically boxes on his feet. if conor controls the distance (as he probably will), he'll pick nate apart.

Even short-notice Nate is gonna beat that ass and steal his hype and his nickname because Notorious Nate Diaz just sounds better bitches.

agree and like

Diaz has a decent ground game and some attitude.

That´s it. Nothing special.

anything can happen in mma. i do think conor wins this fight though. with no fear of a takedown from diaz, conor will let his kicks fly. diaz basically boxes on his feet. if conor controls the distance (as he probably will), he'll pick nate apart.

Conor is the one who needs to close the distance to punch Nate this time around.

What's the point of keeping Nate at bay with his kicks if he can't hit him there? Conor's kicks aren't fight finishers.

He's not being "estimated" at all. You're mostly hearing from a bunch of butthurt dweebs grasping at any angle they can come up with to discredit McG. If it had been Khabib the story would be that the UFC conspired to get that fight out of the way when the Eagle was unprepared and suffering from ring rust.

If Conor controls the distance, Nate is going to hit him with the jab all day long.

Nates gonna fight like he's making $500,000. If he's been bitching about money for years, this should light a bit of a fire under his ass.

I just hope Nate has been training , if he comes in prepared like against Cerrone or Johnson he will beat Conor easily

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back