Nate Diaz at the 9ers game

All these people acting like their teams going to win.
Really get over yourselves. You don't know how awesome it is to see your team go 2-14 with a bullet. Don't act like you aren't jealous. It puts hair on your chest and makes you a man. You learn what pain tolerance is. Super bowl? That's for prima donnas. I like my football played with futility and the Benny hill song playing in the back ground.
Go Bengals!

<2>
Vikings fan here.
If it was up to us, kickers would be outlawed from the NFL for costing us 3 trips to the Super Bowl.

You ever seen the niner stadium when they are bad?

One of the weakest fan bases
As it should be. You don’t reward bad management with pockets full of cash to put out a bad product. It’s incredibly dumb to fill stadiums for decades to enrich a billionaire who
Is not doing his best to put the best on the field.

Vikings fan here.
If it was up to us, kickers would be outlawed from the NFL for costing us 3 trips to the Super Bowl.
Zimmer was the Bengals d coordinator. I pull for him to do well. Sucks they lost.

0-4 in Super Bowls not punishment enough?
If we're going to fully commit to being elite choke artists, we need to get there at least 2-3 more times. We're top 5 in regular season winning %, so it should just be a matter of time before we overtake Buffalo as the gold standard for choking on the big stage.

Cuz they’re homeless out having gay sex I imagine.
I've volunteered at homeless shelters as a requirement during my RN schooling and I'll tell ya I've never seen so many people wearing raiders gear. True story.

No way...

did I just see a picture of Nate Diaz NOT wearing a black oversized t shirt?

His face still looks fucked up for the beating he took from Masvidal.

Back