Nate Diaz Accuses GSP of Steroid Abuse

ya the ones who are accusing gsp of taking anyting is just they're opinion.

What are we basing it on that he took something and has just been extremely lucky or clever to get away with it.

Are we saying his physique is so much better than others in his weight class that its obvious he's on the juice? He works out all the time keeps fit, there's other fighters who are bigger or more muscular than him.

Are we implying because he went on a long reign as champ that he must of been on the juice?

At the end of the day anyone who speculates has no good reasons, they sound retarded.

If he was caught at least once, I can see people claiming he was on stuff....just like what is happening to Anderson Silva, people are now questioning how long he was taking stuff during his wins.

Since we have no facts that GSP was taking stuff other than him being in great shape and winning for a long time....then we might as well accuse every fighter on the roster is taking something.

So lets just all agree that every fighter is taking something and just getting away with it even with usada testing, and the one's getting caught aren't clever enough to beat it.

If your going to accuse GSP with nothing to back it up that leads to evidence that he used, then you have to include every other fighter in the organzation....you wanna imply GSP took stuff, that's fine, then Mcgregor, Aldo, Cruz, DC, might mouse, Stipe, every single fighter including females must be taking stuff too.

This how stupid many of the fans sound when they imply GSP took stuff, run your mouth but nothing to back it up...complete morons on here.

Claiming that the majority of UFC fighters have used PEDs at some point in their career is not unreasonable. Especially Pre-USADA. And no advocating for increased testing does not preclude you from steroid use. Especially when the details surrounding it are highly suspicious. I'm not going to get into it but you can read more here
https://www.sbnation.com/2013/9/11/4719572/georges-st-pierre-johny-hendricks-drug-testing-gsp-ufc

Claiming that the majority of UFC fighters have used PEDs at some point in their career is not unreasonable. Especially Pre-USADA. And no advocating for increased testing does not preclude you from steroid use. Especially when the details surrounding it are highly suspicious. I'm not going to get into it but you can read more here
https://www.sbnation.com/2013/9/11/4719572/georges-st-pierre-johny-hendricks-drug-testing-gsp-ufc

good article, but just because gsp's team was asking thorough questions doesn't really seem suspicious.

GSP went ahead and took the extra testing himself without Hendricks....so really if i'm a fighter and i'm clean and have nothing to hide, then i don't give a sh!t if its wada, vada, usada, or FFS micky mouse testing me....so Hendricks is the one that looks more guilty of using stuff, GSP still fights good even though he's on his decline, and Hendricks can't even make weight, and doesn't look or fight like he did prior to usada.

I take your article you sent with a grain of salt, there's no doubt Hendricks was probably juiced to the gills or using ped's back then, who care's what the damn name of the organziation is, if your clean take the tests....GSP still did and won.

good article, but just because gsp's team was asking thorough questions doesn't really seem suspicious.

GSP went ahead and took the extra testing himself without Hendricks....so really if i'm a fighter and i'm clean and have nothing to hide, then i don't give a sh!t if its wada, vada, usada, or FFS micky mouse testing me....so Hendricks is the one that looks more guilty of using stuff, GSP still fights good even though he's on his decline, and Hendricks can't even make weight, and doesn't look or fight like he did prior to usada.

I take your article you sent with a grain of salt, there's no doubt Hendricks was probably juiced to the gills or using ped's back then, who care's what the damn name of the organziation is, if your clean take the tests....GSP still did and won.

If you’re clean does it really matter what specific drugs they test each sample for when you already have a list of banned substances? That appears shady as hell to me. If I knew ahead of time what each sample would test for I’d simply take something else. Also GSP’s team said he’d be unavailable for 10 days.

I mean seriously what is the point of drug testing if you know exactly what they’re testing for and if you’re unavailable for 10 days? 10 days is a huge amount of time to juice up and get clean while maintaining the benefits.

It seems like GSP wanted to almost dictate the terms of the testing.

Both Hendricks and GSP were on PEDs imo. I would never assert that Hendricks was clean.

So Nate just said that Nick used an IV, something that is now banned. And GSP is the cheater?

Well an IV wasn't banned back then so what's your point? It wasn't cheating. What is funny is Nate got caught by USADA like 6 months ago for something lol.

Shut up Nate, gsp isn’t the one who failed a test because of his own company’s supplements.

imagine if all the shit they claimed wound up being true somehow

Well GSP did leave before USADA came into full effect so that does raise an eyebrow

FatLastAmphibian-size_restricted.gif

Ironic because nate was on some shit for ufc 244. What a fucking hypocrite

Back