Nate Diaz Accuses GSP of Steroid Abuse

Let me be honest with you, I'm a type-1 diabetic, I took subcutaneous insulin shots every single day for the last 25 years, just today I took 2.

The most comfortable place to take subcutaneous shots is at the leg, which gets covered by the trunks, and also it won't leave any visible scar, otherwise I'd be full of it.

I'm not sure what were you guys talking about, I don't want to join the discussion, but I can guarantee you that if someone were just a little bit concerned about hiding stuff they would inject themselves on the best and at same time most comfortable way there is: The leg.
How dare you talk sense when it doesn't fit into the narrative.

I still can’t believe people use the line “he’s never tested positive”. It’s so trite. So many doping scandals involve people that have never tested positive.

In most of the civilized countries I've been to, it's innocent until proven guilty. No? The proof is 100% on GSPs side. He's never tested positive for anything. And he's (probably) the #1 advocate for more and stricter testing, and has been for a long time. I can add 1+1 and come up with 2. Most shertards want to add 1+1 and have it come out to 3........

That's the kind of argument we expect from a McGregor fan lol
i know the freaking mcgregor fans r lucky cuz it seems any fucking talk or publicity for their man is good regardless. he fucking assaulted a bus full of fighters and still theres talk about his next fight as if nothing ever happened. but oh well i guess man people like wtf they like. sure i love gsp but im not basing these steroid allegations off of pure bias.. i mean it is an actual fact that he hasnt tested positive for anything. has he ever taken something? i dunno, maybe maybe not, but im not gonna say " he most certainly is on something" without actually knowing like other morons on here do.

In most of the civilized countries I've been to, it's innocent until proven guilty. No? The proof is 100% on GSPs side. He's never tested positive for anything. And he's (probably) the #1 advocate for more and stricter testing, and has been for a long time. I can add 1+1 and come up with 2. Most shertards want to add 1+1 and have it come out to 3........

Well this is not a court of law, and there’s no punishment at stake besides public opinion so you really can’t claim anyone is being unjust when they accuse GSP of steroid use.

Nate only wants Conor, everyone else would most likely beat him so he ducks. Wish he would just admit that and stop pretending like he's some sort of a badass

Well this is not a court of law, and there’s no punishment at stake besides public opinion so you really can’t claim anyone is being unjust when they accuse GSP of steroid use.

So let’s extend that to calling him a homosexual paedophile based on the same amount of extant evidence (doesn’t have a wife & kids), is that being unjust?

If Nate Diaz says that everyone is on steroids, does he acknowledge that himself and his brother are on steroids as well?

GSP is a known cheater, nate is right
Yup is right we just cannot deny it, ok well we have no proof, and it’s just our dope hazed rambling ideas, you know here say and speculative opinion, kinda pulled it from our bag of excuses, because we could have been great but we smoked our talent away and never fulfilled our true potential as our lack of emotional maturity would not let us evolve, so let’s here all the Gangsta Twitter callout excuse rolledex hype, yup can confirm it’s GSP fault, stay classy homie.

Things we know:

A) Over the weight limit against Nick

B) Greasing against BJ

C) Most "explosive" White man in the history of the sport (arguably)

Things Nate is suggesting:

D) Steroids

E) Drugging Nick

Somebody is gonna have to explain to me what makes D and E so far-fetched, when we know A, B and C to be true.

GSP wasn't over by much at all....in Quebec the weigh in rules are abit different. Instead of having to be 170 or lower for a title fight, you can be weight up to 170.9 and they round down to 170, anything over like 171 would be an issue.

The information on GSP being overweight is wrong, people need to get the facts straight, you make it sound like he was Dern 7lbs over or missed weight totally.

GSP was 170.4 so he was .4 off from the normal 170 limit. People need to stop crying.

Accused of greasing but never caught or proved, and BJ is like Nick can't accept the loss so they have to make sad lame excuses for losing. GSP was dominating BJ in the stand up and taking him down with ease prior to the accidental vaseline contact, it's not like he rubbed himself up....again big cry babies on this site.

He wasn't the most explosive white man in this sport, your on crack if you think that.

Yes his TD's at one time were explosive, but explosive in general I can name 10 fighters easily who are white that would be considered more explosive than GSP.

This list of accusations and false facts is a bullsh!t waste of time.

I vaguely recall something about this, but what was the deal with GSPs weight that fight? They made some weird Canadian exception for him, like he weighed in at 170.9 or some shit.

ya the ones who are accusing gsp of taking anyting is just they're opinion.

What are we basing it on that he took something and has just been extremely lucky or clever to get away with it.

Are we saying his physique is so much better than others in his weight class that its obvious he's on the juice? He works out all the time keeps fit, there's other fighters who are bigger or more muscular than him.

Are we implying because he went on a long reign as champ that he must of been on the juice?

At the end of the day anyone who speculates has no good reasons, they sound retarded.

If he was caught at least once, I can see people claiming he was on stuff....just like what is happening to Anderson Silva, people are now questioning how long he was taking stuff during his wins.

Since we have no facts that GSP was taking stuff other than him being in great shape and winning for a long time....then we might as well accuse every fighter on the roster is taking something.

So lets just all agree that every fighter is taking something and just getting away with it even with usada testing, and the one's getting caught aren't clever enough to beat it.

If your going to accuse GSP with nothing to back it up that leads to evidence that he used, then you have to include every other fighter in the organzation....you wanna imply GSP took stuff, that's fine, then Mcgregor, Aldo, Cruz, DC, might mouse, Stipe, every single fighter including females must be taking stuff too.

This how stupid many of the fans sound when they imply GSP took stuff, run your mouth but nothing to back it up...complete morons on here.

Back