Nate Diaz Accuses GSP of Steroid Abuse

guy who rolls around on a mat with other sweaty dudes all day has chest acne

ROIDS CONFIRMED

but in all seriousness

do you think hes injecting roids directly into his fucking belly?
Not sure if covered or not yet but yeah, the abdomen is one the best places for you aren't taking the intramuscular route for HGH, the abdomen is a prime location for subcutaneous injections. Subcutaneous route is the best route to take for absorption and it helps those who are afraid of needles.

Subcutaneous-injection-sites-274x300.png

Injection_subcutaneous_BDsyringe_layers_EQUIP_ILL_EN.jpg

Like Dana has said in the past... I don't know exactly what nate wants.. they talk up this gsp fight and then doesn't want it. Just release nate and get rid of this unnecessary aggro

I wonder if people who honestly believe GSP is all natty thought the same up until the day Ubereem got caught...

"It's just good genetics" -- anyone?

GSP has always advocated for stricter, or really any type, of testing. He's been very vocal about it. Why would a guy who's 'obviously' on PEDs push for testing?

I believe (yes, like all of you I have no actual information) GSP used PEDs, as I believe all the top UFC fighters have.

But to answer your question, I believe GSP did not want to put that poison into his system, so wanted out of it. If he could get really good testing in place he could still fight on an even footing with all the others, and not have to take to gear.

He eventually put his foot down, the UFC wouldn't get the testing in place, so he walked away from the game.

Did he start doing the gear again upon his return? Who can say?

Not sure if covered or not yet but yeah, the abdomen is one the best places for you aren't taking the intramuscular route for HGH, the abdomen is a prime location for subcutaneous injections. Subcutaneous route is the best route to take for absorption and it helps those who are afraid of needles.

Subcutaneous-injection-sites-274x300.png

Injection_subcutaneous_BDsyringe_layers_EQUIP_ILL_EN.jpg
Let me be honest with you, I'm a type-1 diabetic, I took subcutaneous insulin shots every single day for the last 25 years, just today I took 2.

The most comfortable place to take subcutaneous shots is at the leg, which gets covered by the trunks, and also it won't leave any visible scar, otherwise I'd be full of it.

I'm not sure what were you guys talking about, I don't want to join the discussion, but I can guarantee you that if someone were just a little bit concerned about hiding stuff they would inject themselves on the best and at same time most comfortable way there is: The leg.

Let me be honest with you, I'm a type-1 diabetic, I took subcutaneous insulin shots every single day for the last 25 years, just today I took 2.

The most comfortable place to take subcutaneous shots is at the leg, which gets covered by the trunks, and also it won't leave any visible scar, otherwise I'd be full of it.

I'm not sure what were you guys talking about, I don't want to join the discussion, but I can guarantee you that if someone were just a little bit concerned about hiding stuff they would inject themselves on the best and at same time most comfortable way there is: The leg.
Of course, you aren't taking it to gain a competitive edge. In the link I posted, you will see that absorption and the effects gained from it (it being HGH) are much higher when injected in the abdomen, there are a few more studies that corroborate that information. At the end of the day, if you are on insulin pins for health reasons, you will choose a location that is most comfortable for you. Also, i'm not making claims about him choosing one location over or another, only making the guy I was responding to aware that injecting in the abdomen is not some silly location.

I wonder if people who honestly believe GSP is all natty thought the same up until the day Ubereem got caught...

Yes, because a guy who went from being a lean 205 pounds, to 260+ plus, is comparable to a guy who (except for 1 fight at the tail end of his career), stayed at 170 lbs his entire career.

Keep on sherdogging sherdog.

Yes, because a guy who went from being a lean 205 pounds, to 260+ plus, is comparable to a guy who (except for 1 fight at the tail end of his career), stayed at 170 lbs his entire career.

Keep on sherdogging sherdog.
So if Roy Nelson turned into Ubereem you'd be okay with that, but since Overeem turned into Ubereem over a Brandon Wilson's scale measurement than we are allowed to be suspicious.

And somehow he talks something about Sherdog... Well, maybe you're better off with Reddit, why don't you go there?

They think the same thing that people who honestly believe Nick and/or Nate is all natty: the fighters I like wouldn't cheat.

Some of it is ignorance of how steroids work (ie that you can prove or disprove it by looking at someone - I often wonder why the various sporting organizations spend tens of millions on blood tests every year if all you had to do was look at pictures), some of it is the "innocent until proven guilty" line of thought that underlies our legal system (okay, I can sympathize with that one, you only need to read history and see how bad things were for common folk when it was guilty until proven innocent in earlier times), some of it is lack of understanding of how common PED use is in high level sport (as Nate said, everyone is using, and he meant everyone, including himself and his brother and GSP).

But probably most of it is just bias. If you're a GSP fan, you think GSP is innocent. If you're a Diaz fan, you thing they're innocent. Unbiased people will tell you they're all using.

But probably most of it is just bias. If you're a GSP fan, you think GSP is innocent. If you're a Diaz fan, you thing they're innocent. Unbiased people will tell you they're all using.
<5>

So if Roy Nelson turned into Ubereem you'd be okay with that, but since Overeem turned into Ubereem over a Brandon Wilson's scale measurement than we are allowed to be suspicious.

And somehow he talks something about Sherdog... Well, maybe you're better off with Reddit, why don't you go there?

You're all over the place with no real argument/evidence to back up anything you say. WTF does Roy Nelson have to do with any of this?

You brought Overreem into the conversation (a known steroid user) and compared him to GSP. Overreem had a crazy body transformation over his career. GSP has been in pretty much the exact same shape his whole career. To compare the 2 is beyond ridiculous.

Now fuck off kid.

You're all over the place with no real argument/evidence to back up anything you say. WTF does Roy Nelson have to do with any of this?

You brought Overreem into the conversation (a known steroid user) and compared him to GSP. Overreem had a crazy body transformation over his career. GSP has been in pretty much the exact same shape his whole career. To compare the 2 is beyond ridiculous.

Now fuck off kid.
Everyone is on steroids, including your favorite fighters.

gsp has looked pretty much the same his whole career.... did u see overeems earlier fights? for example overeem vs chuck? common dude. what the hell is wrong with people why must everyone with a muscle be on fucking steroids? People are just jealous when they can't have a body like the athletes they see on tv. :rolleyes:

Now fuck off kid.
I didn't even read your post before I posted mine lol sorry I said basically the same thing.

{<huh}

I still can’t believe people use the line “he’s never tested positive”. It’s so trite. So many doping scandals involve people that have never tested positive.

gsp has looked pretty much the same his whole career.... did u see overeems earlier fights? for example overeem vs chuck? common dude. what the hell is wrong with people why must everyone with a muscle be on fucking steroids? People are just jealous when they can't have a body like the athletes they see on tv. :rolleyes:
Lance Armstrong

I still can’t believe people use the line “he’s never tested positive”. It’s so trite. So many doping scandals involve people that have never tested positive.
You are correct. But at least there is that fact about the individual in question here, Gsp and him never having tested positive which at least sounds better than people saying
" Look at him common he's almost certainly on something! "
you know what I mean?

Back