nate Diaz #9 at 170?

thewhiterooster

dana hates sunscreen
@Brown
Reaction score
I know, ufc ratings is an unfortunate joke. but can someone else confirm that Nate Diaz is 1-4 at ww? I'm kinda stoned and can't do the "research"

he might be 2-4, but both wins against natural 155ers.

I know, ufc ratings is an unfortunate joke. but can someone else confirm that Nate Diaz is 1-4 at ww? I'm kinda stoned and can't do the "research"
I don’t really understand what you’re talking about but it touched me in the heart.

The UFC knows no bounds when it comes to falsely trying to pump up mcg.

Should be #1.

tenor.gif

Best Pettis who beat WB. BS ranking of course.

Jesus Christ. I just looked again at the rankings. cerrone is #6 lw. he's won 4 out of his last 11....I think I'll stop looking at the rankings again for a few years.

Cowboy is #6 with a 3 fight losing streak even with the most recent 2 being first round KOs lol

I've got him at 4-4. Wins over Pettis, McGregor, Davis, and Markham.

He'd be #4 (#3 contender) on a basic, objective ladder ranking system.

Cerrone would be #68 at WW, Conor #67.

Not saying that should be the rankings. For such a system to work properly the match-ups would have to be objectively based on the rankings and he'd have needed to do more to earn his shot at the top ten.

It’s how the rankings work. If you beat someone who is in front of you you get his ranking. If you lose to someone who is in front of you usually stay where you are.

Wonderboy was #3 ranked WW, Pettis beat him and climbed up to #7. Than Diaz beat him and got #6. Losing to Masvidal didn’t change his ranking much as Mas was #3.

What bothers me is that Aldo is #6 BW. Can’t explain that

Bahaha!!! As bad as popping for “tainted supplements” from your own company!

What bothers me is that Aldo is #6 BW. Can’t explain that

Crazy. IMO, the upcoming fight with Cejudo is for the prestigious title of #15 Bantamweight.

I think Sterling-Cejudo would be a legit title fight.

It's because he beat the shit out of Pettis, who was in the top 10 for sleeping WB. What's bullshit is the fact that Woodley's still the #1 contender after letting Usman take a nap on him and proceeding to spend a year entirely devoted to his rap "career".

Yeah it's weird. Luke Thomas has talked a lot about how media doesn't know what rankings are for.

Media should rank fighters by thinking who is the most deserving of a title shot and rank them from that perspective. It's not "I think this guys beats this other guy if they fight so I rank him higher". Champion who just convincingly lost a title should never be the #1 contender.

Rankings are based on:

1) Popularity

2) Attitude/Ability to promote yourself

3) Not leaving it in the hands of the judges or constantly coasting in fights

4) Fight Record

5) Avoiding USADA suspensions

6) Fighting more frequently

7) Not turning down opponents

I believe this is why Reyes, Volkanovski, and Israel were catipulted so quickly to a title shot, while Leon Edwards is still waiting in line.

Last edited:
Back