Nate Diaz 6"3 LW and Nick Diaz 6"0 WW? Say wat?

I swear Nate gets bigger every time someone talks about the Conor fight. Funny how RDA, or "the smaller man" as Conor described him never once brought up Nate's size after a fight Diaz didn't even make weight for.

That is one of the gayest pictures ever posted here. And THAT'S saying something.

Nate might be about .5 inches taller but he's not bigger, Nate always hunches his shoulders to make his upper body look bigger and Nick never does that.

Nate is also closer to the camera in the picture you used making him appear taller, look at their feet.

Jeff Monson 5"8 Heavyweight
Jeff_Monson-12423.jpg

Diaz bros be ducking heavyweight
He's actually trained with various Gracie's throughout his career..

It's something I always wonder about since the answers always seem all over the place. Are these fighters actually measured or do the stat makers just take the fighter's word for it on height/reach advantage? It seems like the same bullshit Hollywood pulls when listing actor's heights, giving them inches for greater appeal. I was standing next to Brad Pitt recently and the guy almost looked manlet sized, contrary to his usual listing of like 6'. Really just reminds me of this.

79960609.jpg

UFC is going full WWE on us!

Who ever measures those guys...choose the wrong Job...
...or the UFC the wrong guy!

Nate is 5’11 - 6’ and weighs 175. Nick is a little taller and weighs 190 walking around. They lose weight to fight. I’m 6-2 and 195, 78 inch reach. I can tell when people are smaller. I lived in Stockton. Good people are the Diaz brothers. I see them and it baffles me that they get down to the weights they fight at. But they are not big at all. Just strong. I’ve also seen NFL QB listed at 6’4” and only be 6 flat. They all lie. Everyone adds an inch. Some add 4.

Shocking how the fact that a shorter person can outweigh a taller one continues to boggle minds around here.
{<huh}

Back