Nate Diaz 6"3 LW and Nick Diaz 6"0 WW? Say wat?

You're right. That's weird. Why is he ranked #5 in both?
Right. That screenshot is problematic for me. I know that the UFC does a terrible job keeping track of fighter stats, a lot of new fighters aren't measured so height and reach is 0 inches.

He dwarfs everyone in the pic and looks to be 3 inch taller then Nick in the pic who looks to be the smallest.
Angles.

Nick-and-Nate-Diaz.png

Right. That screenshot is problematic for me. I know that the UFC does a terrible job keeping track of fighter stats, a lot of new fighters aren't measured so height and reach is 0 inches.
Screenshot might have been a farce

My bad
10118443.jpg

Or rather they're from the pick 'em site, which is apparently shit

Nick & Nate are both 6'0

your source s*ck.

My friend is 6'3" legit, i called bullshit on his claims that Nate was bigger than him in Timberland boots in a vegas club. This guy is a cop and is used to giving accurate depositions regarding quick descriptions of individuals and details.

I trust his judgement that Nate is a very very big guy and prob a legit 6'2" and 6'3" plus in big boots

Why they got heart monitors on their dicks?

Nate is not 6'3''. thats nonsense. you need to be employed by UFC, they always make fake UFC heights and make them to be taller than they really are.

Look at the inches of height, bro
He's referring to the height stats, not the pictures themselves.
It's something I always wonder about since the answers always seem all over the place. Are these fighters actually measured or do the stat makers just take the fighter's word for it on height/reach advantage? It seems like the same bullshit Hollywood pulls when listing actor's heights, giving them inches for greater appeal. I was standing next to Brad Pitt recently and the guy almost looked manlet sized, contrary to his usual listing of like 6'. Really just reminds me of this.

79960609.jpg

It's something I always wonder about since the answers always seem all over the place. Are these fighters actually measured or do they just take the fighter's word for it on height? It seems like the same bullshit Hollywood pulls when listing actor's heights, giving them inches for greater appeal. I was standing next to Brad Pitt recently and the guy almost looked manlet sized, contrary to his usual listing of like 6'. Really just reminds me of this.

79960609.jpg

Height is self reported I believe
And it's changed very frequently, I'm assuming both for marketing and because the UFC staff that deals with stats is trash.

Like Anderson Silva started being listed at 5'10, when he's a legit 6'1-6'2

And at fan events there have been multiple fighters listed at 6 feet or 6'1 who I'm clearly taller than, and I'm only 6'2. There's been countless threads on it.
I think it's because no one really cares, it's similar in other sports too

It's not just the UFC though
http://www.wsj.com/articles/why-nba-players-lie-about-their-height-1462316051 ( Height is measured at the combine, but some players report their height with shoes on instead of their actual height)
NHL used to do it too, maybe they still do

76 inches is 6'4" , just help all you guys out with the maths.

diaz_awkward_question.jpg

Nate beside the middleweight champ who's listed at 6'2" couldn't believe the size similarity when i watched the video

Jeff Monson 5"8 Heavyweight
Jeff_Monson-12423.jpg

Diaz bros be ducking heavyweight

Back