Nate Diaz 6"3 LW and Nick Diaz 6"0 WW? Say wat?

Number1StockBroker

Making that money, to get them honeys.
Banned
Reaction score
Nate is so much bigger in each and every picture with the same body type but fights at the lower weight class? Are you for reals? Call me stupid but I feel the roles should be reversed as to who fights in what division.

Source:
380.JPG

Big Shout out to Feroth, dont worry lil homie I credited you dude.

Nick & Nate are both 6'0

your source s*ck.

Nate is so much bigger in each and every picture with the same body type but fights at the lower weight class? Are you for reals? Call me stupid but I feel the roles should be reversed as to who fights in what division.

Source:

Big Shout out to Feroth, dont worry lil homie I credited you dude.
I don't even know which one is nate in the pic lol

Nate is 6'1 and Nick is 6'0.

Nick is way thicker/muscular though.

Strange how they didn't change the striking accuracy percentage after the Johnson fight as well as any other stat but the height and weight.

Not even the decision rate going up after beating Johnson by decision. Bad form.

Lol Nate isn't 6'3.

You do know these are shops right? They're not actually standing side to side. Funny joke post if this is a joke post though.

He's referring to the height stats, not the pictures themselves.

Strange how they didn't change the striking accuracy percentage after the Johnson fight as well as any other stat but the height and weight.

Not even the decision rate going up after beating Johnson by decision. Bad form.

The screenshots were both taken after the MJ fight.

YhFZ9u8.jpg

Nate on that Shane Carwin diet tho
Seriously, how hard would it be to get official height measurements? It can't be hard at all. Just grab everyone during their next fight card.

Back