Nate Conan Interview (Full)

• Thread starter Deleted member 501827
  • Start date
I never disliked Nate,but this made me like him more.

Got up to the middle part of the video, and nate comes off awesome in this appearance. He's so relaxed, not mumbling, speaking clearly and not with the stoner tone to him.

Great job, Nate, and a great ambassador for the sport. Down to earth tough guy that doesn't take himself too seriously. Came off like a humble tough guy.

Opposite of Conor.
Oh stop it. Great ambassador for the sport? How about the fact that Nate was even on Conan? How you think that happen? Conor for all the talk, has brought a lot of attention and new fans to the sport. Especially the casual fans.

While I've found some of the Diaz bros' antics to be amusing, i never really liked them as people because of the mean mugging thug persona they're always carrying around. I don't like the slapping and the getting into fights in hotels, and other random venues.
But, he came across really cool and real here. The Bieber stuff was pretty funny actually. I'd like him a lot more if he just spoke his mind in a chill way like this, instead of going around trying to fight dudes like he ain't got no sense.

nate came off very likeable. I think conan always does a good job making his guests comfortable. pretty funny how careful he was not to disrespect nate in any way when he was alluding to fighting

Nate needs to beat Conor again as a public service so that Conor can stop dicking around in other divisions and be forced to defend his belt. Sure he will fight Aldo after this but if he was to beat Nate now you know he would probably get a friggin title shot at LW and then if he was to somehow pull that off he would get another title shot at WW for some reason. It's insane the special treatment this guy gets. He's like some spoiled rich kid in school who gets special treatment above everyone else.
<36>

Pretty harsh for Conor trying to put down someone for dressing modestly.
He constantly wears oompa loompa suits

Thanks TS Nate did a great job, didn't like the Diaz brothers before but over the years I'm liking the Diaz brothers more. They are cool guys.

Pretty sure Nate did a hell of a job and kept his mouth clean too?
There was a couple of times you could see him telling himself,
( Hey you are doing great. No swearing. National TV!!!)

Kudos to Nate!!!

Let me get my magnifying glass.

Back