Nate Conan Interview (Full)

• Thread starter Deleted member 501827
  • Start date
Thanks for the post. Diaz is such a humble down to earth dude. How someone could support Mcgregor and his antics over Diaz is beyond me.

I m picking Diaz again, funniest part was do these long legs intimidate you!! Nate "the Truth" Diaz for the win

Nate: "your doing the legs thing as a distraction so your boy can punch me while I'm looking at you."

As predicted, Nate and Conan worked perfectly well together; Nate had some funny lines, and Conan made it all work.

Nate needs to beat Conor again as a public service so that Conor can stop dicking around in other divisions and be forced to defend his belt. Sure he will fight Aldo after this but if he was to beat Nate now you know he would probably get a friggin title shot at LW and then if he was to somehow pull that off he would get another title shot at WW for some reason. It's insane the special treatment this guy gets. He's like some spoiled rich kid in school who gets special treatment above everyone else.

Way better than I thought and kinda reminded me Mike Tyson lol.Good job Nate...

Lol nate being anxious before fights and saying he's afraid he'll probably get knocked out, and has to accept it.

Coming from one of the best chins in UFC that's surprising :) (except from the thompson's ko)

basically said what he always says just in a more laid back way. him and nick are always talking about how you better be scared before a fight and not wanting to lose teeth etc. the bieber shit had me laughing. talking about how they both had crews at a club haha. to funny.

Loving Nate right now.

"The truth came out"...

How fucking surreal is this? Nate Diaz is on the Conan O'Brien show....what? This is just awesome. Proud of him, and he really represented himself very well on this show, and showed hos true nad down to earth self. No frills, and bull shit from him like Conor's diva ass. Just a real ass dude that fights for a living.

"Then I inject you" lol. The black t shirt thing was pretty funny too

Got up to the middle part of the video, and nate comes off awesome in this appearance. He's so relaxed, not mumbling, speaking clearly and not with the stoner tone to him.

Great job, Nate, and a great ambassador for the sport. Down to earth tough guy that doesn't take himself too seriously. Came off like a humble tough guy.

Opposite of Conor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back