Nate BEATS Khabib, am I the only one who thinks this?

Not a chance. Nate gets ragdolled the entire fight.

im noticing everyone is writing off nate in other threads.
based on styles, I think nate beats khabib in a 5 round fight.

my reasons:
- nate a lot longer reach
- nate has the better standup imo and can pick khabib apart like he did cerrone
- nate has a better gas tank, can finish him in the later rounds
- has 5 rounds to find a submission as khabib will most likely get him to the ground
- leg kicks are key against a diaz... khabib doesnt throw to many of them
- khabib only has one predictable path to victory, lay n pray or wall n stall (imo), i doubt nate is even in danger the entire fight.

I hope this fight happens so i can put money down on nate as he would most likely be the underdog. this is werdum vs cain all over again... I called that fight too... styles make fights.

who do you guys think wins this fight?

Stockton mthfker!

I think if Nate took the fight seriously he would beat the most boring fighter in all of mma, i.e. Kabob

well, first of all i said in a 5 round fight.

i agree, nate will have a hard time stopping the takedowns.
but nate will have 5 rounds to find a submission, and khabib could tire during the 4th and 5th rounds.

and frankly, i just see nate picking apart khabib in the standup.

obviously im not saying nate is 100% going to win. but i still favor him to win. something like 55/45.

He's not going to pick Khabib apart. His boxing is worse than his brother's and Khabib has rarely taken damage en route to a take down.

Khabib will initiate the clinch and take him down against the fence and proceed to grind him for 3-5 rounds.

Benson Henderson ragdolled him, you don't think Khabib can do that?

Nate lost to Guida. Khabib fights like Guida, but he's way better at that style, which this fight comes down to. RDA also used the Guida blueprint and got an easy win, didn't have to fight as hard as Guida. Khabib's top game is better than RDA's. Hell, it's better than prime Penn's as far as position control goes.

Khabib beats nate easily imo. Diaz fans I swear....
Nate is good, I like him, but Khabib is a terrible fight for him.

Enough with the Diaz love. Nate is a scrawny ass fool who is way past his best; he would struggle against anyone in the top 15 these days

Pointing out how much better Nates standup is seems kind of irrelevant when he will never get to use it.

Khabib ragdolled RDA and Trujillo who are both much stronger than Diaz, I doubt he would have too much trouble ragdolling him. It would be a good tune up fight for Khabib.

Khabib by grapplefuck just like he did to everyone that has better defensive TDD than both Diaz brothers combined. 30-27 or 50-45.

i bet your thought process is probably something like...
"khabib is the higher ranked fighter then nate and therefore I should just base my prediction off of that instead of actually trying to give reasons for why khabib beats diaz"

So TS, scanning over the thread this morning it appears to be around 30-1 think your idea isnt so great. I'm just wondering if my thought process is still what you said, and if so does it apply to everyone?

thanks, best regards.

Nate would get dry humped for 3 rounds.

I see it looking like the Diaz/ MacDonald fight.

iJMejjpfsMn3x.gif

This is a really good opinion, because it was my thought as well:D

Khabib wrecks him completely. So much ragdoll.

Back