Nate BEATS Khabib, am I the only one who thinks this?

xMaxPower

Red Belt
Reaction score
im noticing everyone is writing off nate in other threads.
based on styles, I think nate beats khabib in a 5 round fight.

my reasons:
- nate a lot longer reach
- nate has the better standup imo and can pick khabib apart like he did cerrone
- nate has a better gas tank, can finish him in the later rounds
- has 5 rounds to find a submission as khabib will most likely get him to the ground
- leg kicks are key against a diaz... khabib doesnt throw to many of them
- khabib only has one predictable path to victory, lay n pray or wall n stall (imo), i doubt nate is even in danger the entire fight.

I hope this fight happens so i can put money down on nate as he will be a huge underdog. this is werdum vs cain all over again... I called that fight too... styles make fights.

who do you guys think wins this fight?

Last edited:
I have thought this too but I just see Khabib doing what he wants with Nate in the clinch and against the cage, then in later rounds on the mat too.

Hoping for a good Nate win though.

Khabib grew up wrestling bears. He could even beat Ronda

Problem is that Nate doesn't even try to stop takedowns. You make it a no-limit match..... and I'm MUCH more interested.

I think Khabib takes the UD.

Khabib would throw him around like he did with Trujillo. Other than leg kicks, everything you said applied to all of his losses and he couldn't do a thing against Bendo, Thomson, and RDA.

Khabib with a broken leg could beat Nate.shit, if they let Khabib start out on top of him in No-rounds fight he could do it with BOTH legs broken in peaces.

I see it looking like the Diaz/ MacDonald fight.

iJMejjpfsMn3x.gif

Youre retarded sorry. Khabib with a broken leg could beat Nate.shit, if they let Khabib start out on top of him in No-rounds fight he could do it with BOTH legs broken in peaces.

i bet your thought process is probably something like...
"khabib is the higher ranked fighter then nate and therefore I should just base my prediction off of that instead of actually trying to give reasons for why khabib beats diaz"

Nate beats Khabib at what?Certainly TS doesn't mean a fight.

Khabib would throw him around like he did with Trujillo. Other than leg kicks, everything you said applied to all of his losses and he couldn't do a thing against Bendo, Thomson, and RDA.

nates standup just matches up well with khabib. the reach difference would be greater in this fight compared to the losses you just mentioned. RDA, thomson, bendo also have better cardio then khabib imo. also, like i said... leg kicks are key against a diaz.

Khabib would clearly be able to hold Nate down enough to squeak out 3 rounds on the cards despite constantly getting tagged in the striking and being threatened to tap while in Diaz's guard.

nates standup just matches up well with khabib. the reach difference would be greater in this fight compared to the losses you just mentioned. RDA, thomson, bendo also have better cardio then khabib imo. also, like i said... leg kicks are key against a diaz.

Did you see RDA vs Khabib? Nates TDD isn't good enough to stop Khabib for 15 min.

Did you see RDA vs Khabib? Nates TDD isn't good enough to stop Khabib for 15 min.

well, first of all i said in a 5 round fight.

i agree, nate will have a hard time stopping the takedowns.
but nate will have 5 rounds to find a submission, and khabib could tire during the 4th and 5th rounds.

and frankly, i just see nate picking apart khabib in the standup.

obviously im not saying nate is 100% going to win. but i still favor him to win. something like 55/45.

Nate has also looked like shit recently, while Khabib has been mauling fools, including the current LW champion

i bet your thought process is probably something like...
"khabib is the higher ranked fighter then nate and therefore I should just base my prediction off of that instead of actually trying to give reasons for why khabib beats diaz"

sure, xMaxPower, whatever makes you feel good. If you made a poll who would win Khabib or Nate, I would be part of the 95% that would pick Khabib, but yea its just because he is higher ranked. Its not like the best grappler in the division matches up favorably with a guy that has been hopelessly wrestlefucked the vast majority of his loses.

how old are you? if you are old enough to make a bet with your parents money, feel free to PM me if this fight ever somehow someway takes place. I'd feel good for about 5k Khabib decision win. We could use a a mod as a middle man.

obviously im not saying nate is 100% going to win. but i still favor him to win. something like 55/45.

ha.
ha.

Nate is weak and unathletic.

Khabib throws him around and smashes him with ease.

Back