Nasukawa puts Cowboy to shame

SeoulRome

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Tenshin Nasukawa wins his fight on Thursday and then requests to fight on the upcoming card... which is Saturday! Makes Cerrone look conservative. Rizin have found a patsy for him, Kawika Oligo from the Philippines (according to Tapology). Presumably Nasukawa will get a 1st round KO, but my question is, how good is this kid really? The next Takanori Gomi?

Tenshin 's opponent is American

Most Thai fighters and kickboxers put him to shame in that department

Talk to me when this kid beats a top mma fighter and then requests to fight a top 3 fighter a few weeks later like Cowboy.

Goes from KO's Brown to asking for Maia on the next show.

Thats way more impressive.

Yeah I am sure plenty of dudes could do this shit If you gave Cowboy the chance to fight every day against some random low level dude. He would be 365-0.

Tenshin Nasukawa wins his fight on Thursday and then requests to fight on the upcoming card... which is Saturday! Makes Cerrone look conservative. Rizin have found a patsy for him, Kawika Oligo from the Philippines (according to Tapology). Presumably Nasukawa will get a 1st round KO, but my question is, how good is this kid really? The next Takanori Gomi?

3 weeks mma training. that's how good he is.

Also while these 2 are nobodies, just a month ago Tenshin KO'd a Lumpinee champ under full Thai rules and immediately jumped into MMA. 3 fights in a month, 2 of them under a ruleset he has only trained a month for, not shabby at all.

He's 18 years old, might be the biggest Japanese prospect of the decade

K-1 fight, no scoring, if it goes the distance it's a draw.

If it's K1 rules fight, then I think gomi is probably going to have a rough night. Depending if Masato is still in reasonable shape of course.

If it's K1 rules fight, then I think gomi is probably going to have a rough night. Depending if Masato is still in reasonable shape of course.

Big Gomi fan, but he's getting the ever-loving fuck beaten out of him.

Biggest Japanese prospect since Satoshi Ishii.

It's already clear he will turn out MUCH better than Ishii did. Nasukawa is a stud and may put that 125lbs division on the map!

I think I have more respect for the guy stepping in on less than 48 hours notice.

Hey, my Cerrone reference was tongue in cheek, but Nasukawa is looking good, 2-0 now, just 18 years old. There is potential there.

Since July 2014 (when Tenshin made his pro debut), Cowboy Cerrone had 10 fights. Tenshin has had 17.

This of course discounts the 2 MMA fights Tenshin just had and the +100 kickboxing amateur fights he had between the ages of 5 to 16.

Its happening in about 2 hours or so. Doubt there will be a stream for it

Last edited:
Back